💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Help monsters decide what to wear for the tour!

kaojen

Featured Posts

kaojen

Hey all! Tours are a favorite not only because we get to hear the music live and in person,  but we get to flaunt our style and costumes! 

Can you guys help me pick my outfits then use this post to help each other decide on what to wear??

:gaysia:

I'm dressing up as Gaga,  so tell me what you think at the most memorable or good looks from the Joanne era you would love to see done??

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
donutellha

these are simple to find, easy to wear, but iconic joanne looks

7707be191cc5ee4f9aedbbb6a4b64a5a--lady-g 

Gaga-MAIN.jpg 

4da20f63fc0e12ad7b06808897355409.jpg 

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

RAMROD

The key to Joanne era look is being regular girl, like this one

38693C1200000578-3793412-image-a-82_1474

If wannabe fancy, add hat or fur to complete the look

39AC60AA00000578-3868060-Cheeky_girl_Gag

lady-gaga-queen-shirt-yellow-fur-nyc.jpg

Otherwise, do this edgy  but still a regular gorl looks

GettyImages-634304852.jpg

lady-gaga-tommy-hilfiger.jpg

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

kaojen
9 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

The key to 

Otherwise, do this edgy  but still a regular gorl looks

GettyImages-634304852.jpg

lady-gaga-tommy-hilfiger.jpg

I love this revival of the jazz brows. 😚 

joemayzzin

im legit keeping it simple with cut off denim shorts, black converse and a black tank top with one of my "gaga joanne" designs.. obvi wearing guy liner that night but debating on black fishnets cause it gets hot as hell at the end of august where i live!!

That J
38 minutes ago, joemayzin said:

im legit keeping it simple with cut off denim shorts, black converse and a black tank top with one of my "gaga joanne" designs.. obvi wearing guy liner that night but debating on black fishnets cause it gets hot as hell at the end of august where i live!!

This is the vibe I'm prolly going with as well.   I was thinking a black Gaga shirt or a shredded Bud Light shirt (lol), with some ripped denims, black converse (what!) and maybe a trucker hat or something tilted to the side. Gotta have something represent my swerve lol.     Basically the exact opposite of what I did for artRAVE.   😂

SO ready to do this tour! 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

joemayzzin
3 minutes ago, MonsterJames333 said:

This is the vibe I'm prolly going with as well.   I was thinking a black Gaga shirt or a shredded Bud Light shirt (lol), with some ripped denims, black converse (what!) and maybe a trucker hat or something tilted to the side. Gotta have something represent my swerve lol.     Basically the exact opposite of what I did for artRAVE.   😂

SO ready to do this tour! 

yeah when i went to the artRAVE i was decked out in legit RAVE wear haha (fishnets on arms/legs, neon paint, glow sticks all over) Joanne is a simpler era so keeping it simple so you're comfortable is key and i know, can't wait to see her again!! 

That J
11 minutes ago, joemayzin said:

yeah when i went to the artRAVE i was decked out in legit RAVE wear haha (fishnets on arms/legs, neon paint, glow sticks all over) Joanne is a simpler era so keeping it simple so you're comfortable is key and i know, can't wait to see her again!! 

Yea dude I went completely out of my regular thing...out of my comfort zone even for artRAVE. I'd never dressed like that before (or since lol) in my life BUT it was the coolest feeling, I got props from strangers, it was awesome. Did it like you with the rave gear on point!  That was an awesome show.  But that's one thing out of a million I love about a Gaga concert. You can be ANY piece of yourself that you want. If you have a side you've never shown before, it's welcomed with open arms. That's just amazing.  So yea man, I'm stoked and ready to do this.  We will have to take pics and share when we are on our way to the show. 😜😎

XXXXX

Would I care about outfits if I got to see the tour? NO. You shouldn't either. Just wear in whatever you look good and feel comfortable

Fernster7
39 minutes ago, BloodyGlory said:

Would I care about outfits if I got to see the tour? NO. You shouldn't either. Just wear in whatever you look good and feel comfortable

:awkney:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

That J
1 hour ago, BloodyGlory said:

That's the plan 

GypsyBabe

Right now I'm wearing a sheer bodysuit kind of like the bud light one with cut up denim shorts and doc martens (maybe) for the first show. I might do Judas makeup too. 

For the second, I am going GA and I have no idea what to wear to that because it's an arena and I will probably be freezing as hell. 

⚯͛

kaojen
4 hours ago, BloodyGlory said:

I do care though. I look good and felt comfortable at Artrave

(I'm the girl with the apple)

Archived