🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
society

Inside R. Kelly's Abusive Women Cult

society

Featured Posts

Gaga Monster   Paws Up 11,915
Gaga Monster

R. Kelly Is Holding Women Against Their Will In A “Cult,” Parents Told Police

As the R&B legend tours the country this summer, parents have told police that R. Kelly is running an abusive "cult" that's tearing families apart. Three former members of Kelly’s inner circle told BuzzFeed News similar stories.

Three former members of Kelly’s inner circle — Cheryl Mack, Kitti Jones, and Asante McGee — provided details supporting the parents’ worst fears. They said six women live in properties rented by Kelly in Chicago and the Atlanta suburbs, and he controls every aspect of their lives: dictating what they eat, how they dress, when they bathe, when they sleep, and how they engage in sexual encounters that he records.

The last time J. saw her daughter was Dec. 1, 2016.

“It was as if she was brainwashed. [She] looked like a prisoner — it was horrible,” she said. “I hugged her and hugged her. But she just kept saying she’s in love and [Kelly] is the one who cares for her. I don’t know what to do. I hope that if I get her back, I can get her treatment for victims of cults. They can reprogram her. But I wish I could have stopped it from happening.”

Jones and McGee both said they lived with Kelly and had sexual relationships with the star at different times over the past five years before leaving. Their documentation of this time is limited, however, as they said Kelly controlled their phone and social media use while they were under his roof, and they were not allowed to take photos with Kelly or of the rooms where they were living.

Mack, Jones, and McGee claim that women who live with Kelly, who he calls his “babies,” are required to call him “Daddy” and must ask his permission to leave the Chicago recording studio or their assigned rooms in the “guest house” Kelly rents near his own rented mansion in suburban Atlanta. A black SUV with a burly driver behind the wheel is almost always parked outside both locations. Kelly confiscates the women’s cell phones, they said, so they cannot contact their friends and family; he gives them new phones that they are only allowed to use to contact him or others with his permission. Kelly films his sexual activities, McGee and Jones said, and shows the videos to men in his circle.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/jimderogatis/parents-told-police-r-kelly-is-keeping-women-in-a-cult?utm_term=.ws2yx5OV4#.lhY7NVYo4

Fernster7   Paws Up 6,539
Fernster7

I can already see the mess this thread will become.

Anyway, disgusting.:wtf:

• Like 4

Aquarius   Paws Up 3,527
Aquarius

What the actual fk. This is disgusting.

I'm gonna need Gaga to never associate herself with him ever again, & never perform his version of DWUW on tour/anywhere else ever again :madge:

• Like 32
  • YAAAS 1

BLACKOUTbritney   Paws Up 15,267
BLACKOUTbritney

Please update ARTPOP with DWUW solo version on Spotify and Apple Music sis

• Like 52
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 6

JamesFox   Paws Up 1,391
JamesFox

People will be pointing their finger at Gaga like she is meant to know what he does in his personal life. :neyde:

• Like 21

Music   Paws Up 13,828
Music

"Do what I want, what I want with your body" indeed..

42c8e34114.png

Edited by Music
  • Like 12
  • LMAO 9
  • Love 1
  • excuse me no 13

ReginaGeorge   Paws Up 4,823
ReginaGeorge
Just now, JamesFox said:

People will be pointing their finger at Gaga like she is meant to know what he does in his personal life. :neyde:

Y'all pointed fingers when Katy collabed with Migos.. :oprah:

• Like 34
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 3
  • excuse me no 2

BLACKOUTbritney   Paws Up 15,267
BLACKOUTbritney
1 minute ago, JamesFox said:

She collaborated with him in the past tho so as long as she avoids him in future (which I'm sure she will since she hasn't mentioned him since 2013) she'll be fine. Only trolls would bring Gaga into this to spin it into controversy for her. 

• Like 4

funkyhaus   Paws Up 2,273
funkyhaus
9 hours ago, JamesFox said:

There were abuse allegations against Kelly years before DWUW was released 

Edited by funkyhaus
  • Like 12

JamesFox   Paws Up 1,391
JamesFox
1 minute ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Y'all pointed fingers when Katy collabed with Migos.. :oprah:

Let's replace the "y'all" with "other people". :hor:

• Like 2

Kermit   Paws Up 15,789
Kermit
8 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said: