3 minutes ago, BloodyGlory said:

At least PI was a hit in a looooot of countries

:awkney:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Drin Lon
5 minutes ago, BloodyGlory said:

A-yo is great but if would flop harder than PI. At least PI was a hit in a looooot of countries and is actually the best song on the album. No one would give a fu ck about A-yo

:ladyhaha: lol what are you on

You can't flop harder than PI with a fan base as big as Gaga's and with 3 years of anticipation :trollga:

XXXXX
Just now, Drin Lon said:

:ladyhaha: lol what are you on

You can't flop harder than PI with a fan base as big as Gaga's and with 3 years of anticipation :trollga:

A-yo could

xoxo Craig

I think A-YO would have done better if Gaga included the bass guitar intro she did at Coachella

The bass guitar into then and the drums, then pause

HEERRE WEEE GOOOOO

:giveup:

End Racism Now

Slayer

Why are people insisting that Perfect Illusion was the best single choice? It peaked at #15 before plummeting down the charts and radio barely played it. Gaga also didn't even perform it at Coachella or the Super Bowl. In fact she's performed it about four or five times in total, on TV shows in Japan or at a dive bar show that only the fans watched. I think even Mark Ronson admitted that he "crashed the car".

Stan the song all you want, but don't come at me with those lies. PI was a risk that didn't work out. Let's not delude ourselves.:lolly:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Drin Lon
8 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Why are people insisting that Perfect Illusion was the best single choice? It peaked at #15 before plummeting down the charts and radio barely played it. Gaga also didn't even perform it at Coachella or the Super Bowl. In fact she's performed it about four or five times in total, on TV shows in Japan or at a dive bar show that only the fans watched. I think even Mark Ronson admitted that he "crashed the car".

Stan the song all you want, but don't come at me with those lies. PI was a risk that didn't work out. Let's not delude ourselves.:lolly:

Because they are delusional :icega:

Gaga seemed so uninspired when talking about PI in the radio interviews at the beginning of the era. I don't think she or Mark wanted it as the lead, imo it was Intercope's doing. For some reason Intercope thought it would smash, like WTF, it's beyond me how somebody can listen to PI and be like: Yup, we're sending it to radio. :neyde:

romonster

Perfect Illusion is a much better song than A-YO but the latter would have definitely been a better lead single.

She barely promoted Perfect Illusion and radio was not here for it. It was a risky choice and a song like that is better off staying an album track for the fans to appreciate. Especially when the album was coming a month later, she needed a proper comeback.

A-YO is a more GP friendly song and everyone knows that Gaga was really rooting for it. It's pretty obvious that the promotion and music video would have been executed better. 

BloodyM
27 minutes ago, BloodyGlory said:

A-yo is great but if would flop harder than PI. At least PI was a hit in a looooot of countries and is actually the best song on the album. No one would give a fu ck about A-yo

I agree! PI is still the best song on the album. I wish we got more of that sound throughout! 

XXXXX
Just now, BloodyM said:

I agree! PI is still the best song on the album. I wish we got more of that sound throughout! 

I think it flopped only because she didn't promote it. The 672418 performances of Million Reasons and Super Bowl made it a hit

Mythos

I agree, A-Yo should have been the lead single, at least she performed it and had fun with the song. For some reasons, i think she hates PI.

tumblr_ofinn7waaU1r6ckqmo1_540.gif

BloodyM
6 minutes ago, BloodyGlory said:

I think it flopped only because she didn't promote it. The 672418 performances of Million Reasons and Super Bowl made it a hit

True that! Imagine performing PI at the superbowl! It would have been lit as its such a stadium sounding song! 

MaryJaneHolland
10 minutes ago, romonster said:

A-YO is a more GP friendly song and everyone knows that Gaga was really rooting for it. It's pretty obvious that the promotion and music video would have been executed better. 

this

Archived