Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Poppy - Interweb

blackstar

Featured Posts

Just now, Helxig said:

I mean to be fair, if some things are similar it's because Titanic was half (if not more than half) of Computer Show and Mars' music, and he obviously has a massive influence on what is done with Poppy and her music too. Both projects are largely directed by and conceptualised by him so they're bound to be similar sometimes.

Poppy was literally invented as Titanic's way of mocking his exgirlfriend who he abused and cheated on. It's not just coincidental.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rat Boy
Just now, AIex said:

Poppy was literally invented as Titanic's way of mocking his exgirlfriend who he abused and cheated on. It's not just coincidental.

What kind of plot twist. :omg:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Just now, Mer Boy said:

What kind of plot twist. :omg:

I should make a thread at this point, truly, so I don't have to dive into detailed explanations on a daily basis :air:

Just now, AIex said:

I should make a thread at this point, truly, so I don't have to dive into detailed explanations on a daily basis :air:

Do u have receipts?? I remember u writing this somewhere else before.

Just now, SinnersVenus said:

Do u have receipts?? I remember u writing this somewhere else before.

I have several paragraphs of tea and some receipts to go with :giggle: I hope to shake some people

Helxig
2 minutes ago, AIex said:

I really don't believe that theory personally. I think people just love to make drama. I heard that him and Poppy are life long friends. And I know that Poppy was making music and trying to get discovered before she became the Poppy that we know. I think Titanic and Mars broke up, and eventually Titanic wanted to get back to creating online content and music because it's his art and what he loves doing. So he teamed up with his friend Poppy and started a new project. What was he supposed to do? Stop bringing his ideas to life because he went through a break up? Granted I don't think he seems like the kindest person, but noone knows anything for sure because he chooses what to show on the internet as his persona.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Just now, AIex said:

I have several paragraphs of tea and some receipts to go with :giggle: I hope to shake some people

then I'm waiting for the thread :excited2:

Just now, Helxig said:

I really don't believe that theory personally. I think people just love to make drama. I heard that him and Poppy are life long friends. And I know that Poppy was making music and trying to get discovered before she became the Poppy that we know. I think Titanic and Mars broke up, and eventually Titanic wanted to get back to creating online content and music because it's his art and what he loves doing. So he teamed up with his friend Poppy and started a new project. What was he supposed to do? Stop bringing his ideas to life because he went through a break up? Granted I don't think he seems like the kindest person, but noone knows anything for sure because he chooses what to show on the internet as his persona.

:giggle: Just wait for when I make my thread this week (hopefully tonight) 

Helxig
1 minute ago, AIex said:

I also know what Poppy/Moriah is friends with Tessa and Shawna from YouTube and they're the nicest people and I don't want to believe they'd mix with someone who would create online hate :sweat:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

blackstar

I think that Titanic is really wierd person in a bad way. I mean, some of his actions are kind of disturbing for someone who's quite popular so I won't be suprised if allegations about Titanic are true. Just watch this:

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

blackstar
4 minutes ago, AIex said:

can't wait tho. :excited2:

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

SHOOKGA

LALALALALALALALALALA

I FORGOT WHAT MY PASSWORD IS

MAYBE IT'S PASSWORD 123

Not very born this way of you 😫

Giorno Giovanna

love this song, it feels like a next gen Bad Romance or Poker Face

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Archived