Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How do you have ARTPOP (Acts I and II) set up on iTunes/other?

AIex

Featured Posts

Asking this to anybody who alters the ARTPOP tracklist or has a personal Act II tracklist :stalkga: I suppose it could be different for everybody cause ARTPOP is the go-to album when we reimagine Gaga eras. How do yall organize it on iTunes or your other preferred music player?

Mine's kind of a mess, idk :poot: AP is partially demo-replaced (Burka, Swine, Venus, MANiCURE, Fashion to be specific. MANiCURE is the SwineFest version and Mary Jane/Holland has the demo intro and outro. Burqa uses the Boris Aura verses and outro), and then I used TC because I like the rumors of it being an outtake :poot: I scrapped Gypsy cause I had no where to put it and I never listen to it.

Act II is sort of an unreleased compilation (Intro is the artRave intro; Temple, Onion Girl, Tinnitus and Ratchet are instrumentals, Partynauseous is the edit by @Dayman). I put somewhat random 'act' categories because I wanted to separate two halves into four (:selena:).  The screenshots might look different to you bc I'm not using iTunes, I use MusicBee which is based on iTunes except its extremely customizable + supports ALL formats instead of snubbing FLAC, WAV, etc like iT.

aHJ8WS1.png
nADFfqH.png

Irrelevant

I have no idea how JnD -> TC -> Dope could work well :oprah:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Just now, Irrelevant said:

I have no idea how JnD -> TC -> Dope could work well :oprah:

idk either but I enjoy it :poot:

Irrelevant
Just now, AIex said:

Had to use Excuse Me No :poot:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Just now, Irrelevant said:

Had to use Excuse Me No :poot:

Same :poot:

shoful

I just have a separate album called ARTPOP (Demo). 

How can you butcher an amazing album like that???? How is Swine "Art Culture"? Why is Mary Jane Holland only Mary Jane? WHERE IS GYPSY!??

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Original Diva
7 minutes ago, AIex said:

i legit got a version off youtube without the rap because it made the song unbearable for me, but i love gagas vocals in it so i got it lol

excuse me no

Irrelevant
3 minutes ago, shoful said:

How can you butcher an amazing album like that???? How is Swine "Art Culture"? Why is Mary Jane Holland only Mary Jane? WHERE IS GYPSY!??

no.png

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

2 minutes ago, shoful said:

Its called

"someone having a different opinion" :poot:

I probably won't keep Mary Jane as that, I only shortened it cause it looked a lot better in a tracklist I don't use anymore, and I forgot to revert it

1 minute ago, Haus of Joanne said:

Did you intentionally replace Burqa's spelling? :oprah:

yes :poot:

Drin Lon

I do this too but I only change the order of the songs and sometimes add Brooklyn Nights, that's all, I'm a simple gahl :poot:

DiscoStyx

I have 4 albums:

- ARTPOP (the official, final version) + DWUW ft. Xtina

- ARTPOP (acapella)

- ARTPOP (Demo) (with all the demos we've had recently)

- ARTPOP Act. II (with the unreleased songs like Brooklyn Nights or Partynauseous)

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

It's so funny I did the same ARTPOP is a completely different album in my iTunes !
I know you guys are gonna butcher me for the things I scrapped and the choices I made but here it is anyway :poot:
I've never really been a fan of ARTPOP but there's some songs I find amazing so I narrowed down the album to an 8 tracks EP ala TFM. 

HDJAIf9.png

And all the songs are different from album version omfg :saladga:
The songs on ARTPOP are very lush with lots of layers and interesting things. I can imagine what it should have been like with the Trackstar thing, the idea of the standard album being concentrated pop songs, but the app allowing everybody to turn it into their own version to make the music they personally love (idk if it makes sense but I think this would have been an amazing thing especially going on with the ARTPOP concept).

Burqa is the early demo version (it feels more powerful and controversial to me, plus the longer ending is amazing) BUT with the screaming vocals in the verses because I'm living for metal influenced screamga.

Venus is also the demo version with the original raw vocals and the instrumental bridge (album vocals are great too and more polished, but demo ones are darker and more Born This Way-ish).

G.U.Y. is an amazing extended version going deeper into the instrumental (I don't remember who made it though, maybe it was Dazedmadonna).

Sex Dreams is demo version also, prechoruses are so much better than album version imo, and I don't really fancy the adlibs anyway.

ARTPOP is also and extended version going deeper into the instrumental and using parts of the G.U.Y. music video version (second verse).

Swine is the live version with the amazing acapella/guitar intro and the hard rock vibe.

Mary Jane Holland is extended too with "these abnormalities are corrupting the minds and the hearts of our children" part.

And Brooklyn Nights has the vocal outro used as prechoruses (this part of the song is too great to have it juste one time at the end) and it ends with a beautiful instrumental outro ala Highway Unicorn.

Sorry for the other songs but it's the way I like ARTPOP  :reductive:

LordEnigma

Oh I remember when I used to do this stuff in middle school :toofunny:

I just listen to the final versions of things and am lazy about downloading all that random stuff.

Archived