Featured Posts

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Talent
Just now, KingOfTheClouds said:

The show

According to Wikipedia: 

Game of Thrones is an American fantasy drama television series created by David Benioff and D. B. Weiss. It is an adaptation of A Song of Ice and Fire, George R. R. Martin's series of fantasy novels, the first of which is A Game of Thrones. 

Set on the fictional continents of Westeros and Essos, Game of Thrones has several plot lines and a large ensemble cast but centers on three primary story arcs. The first story arc centers on the Iron Throne of the Seven Kingdoms and follows a web of alliances and conflicts among the dynastic noble families either vying to claim the throne or fighting for independence from the throne. The second story arc focuses on the last descendant of the realm's deposed ruling dynasty, exiled and in hiding while plotting a return to the throne. The third story arc centers on the longstanding brotherhood charged with defending the realm against the ancient threats of the fierce peoples and legendary creatures that lie far North, and an impending winter that threatens the realm.

_
:ladyhaha: 

It's terrific. 

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

13 minutes ago, Talent said:

According to Wikipedia: 

Game of Thrones is an American fantasy drama television series created by David Benioff and D. B. Weiss. It is an adaptation of A Song of Ice and Fire, George R. R. Martin's series of fantasy novels, the first of which is A Game of Thrones. 

Set on the fictional continents of Westeros and Essos, Game of Thrones has several plot lines and a large ensemble cast but centers on three primary story arcs. The first story arc centers on the Iron Throne of the Seven Kingdoms and follows a web of alliances and conflicts among the dynastic noble families either vying to claim the throne or fighting for independence from the throne. The second story arc focuses on the last descendant of the realm's deposed ruling dynasty, exiled and in hiding while plotting a return to the throne. The third story arc centers on the longstanding brotherhood charged with defending the realm against the ancient threats of the fierce peoples and legendary creatures that lie far North, and an impending winter that threatens the realm.

_
:ladyhaha: 

It's terrific. 

u didnt have to look it up

but i might download the premiere tonight and watch....series premiere that is lol i dont wanna be lost in season 7 

Talent
11 minutes ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

u didnt have to look it up

but i might download the premiere tonight and watch....series premiere that is lol i dont wanna be lost in season 7 

Yes, do it. :excited2: It's so, so, so good. See you in 2 weeks tho. :giggle:

Spoiler

PS.

Q5776.gif

:lolly:

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

Archived