💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ed Sheeran Cameo in Game of Thrones

wahkeenasitka

Featured Posts

wahkeenasitka

Just watched Season 7 Episode 1 of Game of Thrones. It was amazing. 

Ed Sheeran showed up for a cameo in the episode. 

Have you seen it yet?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River

Yes I hope Arya will kill the character.

And of course he had to sing a sexists song about a woman...:madge:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

shoful

Yes and I was disgusted when he showed up:ladyhaha:

But besides that it was a fantastic episode!!!

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

SlayGagaloo

I wanted to start watching the show after I finish my exams... 

I Changed my mind :selena:

Over.

gagagoogoose

Tbh his scene isn't necessary and doesn't add anything to the plot except highlighting that Arya's heading for the south to kill Cersei. Kinda a waste of time.

SorryNotSorry.mp3

Emvee

Totally agree that the scene was useless. Also, it threw everyone out of the world of Game of Thrones for a minute because hur hur it's Ed 

Talent
7 minutes ago, gagagoogoose said:

Tbh his scene isn't necessary and doesn't add anything to the plot except highlighting that Arya's heading for the south to kill Cersei. Kinda a waste of time.

SorryNotSorry.mp3

The Ed Sheeran scene was actually an interesting moment/departure that was overshadowed by putting Ed Sheeran in it. One weakness of GoT has been reflexively assuming the worst of human nature; when Arya met a group of soldiers, I assumed it would end badly but their kindness surprised even Arya and in that scene it became apparent that she was the biggest monster amongst them.

But yeah, Ed was definitely the worst part of the episode (I'm not a hater tho, just read Twitter). 

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

MonsterOfficial

his cameo honestly ruined the vibe of the show for me

exorcise my mind

ItsTommyBitch
11 minutes ago, Talent said:

The Ed Sheeran scene was actually an interesting moment/departure that was overshadowed by putting Ed Sheeran in it. One weakness of GoT has been reflexively assuming the worst of human nature; when Arya met a group of soldiers, I assumed it would end badly but their kindness surprised even Arya and in that scene it became apparent that she was the biggest monster amongst them.

But yeah, Ed was definitely the worst part of the episode (I'm not a hater tho, just read Twitter). 

This. It was actually one of my favorite moments of the episode (which honestly was kind of a placeholder tbh. It's very "okay, things are gonna start.... now!" at the end)

I honestly expected her to literally slaughter all of them, and then have an emotional moment reflecting on herself, but I guess we don't know yet, we'll see in Ep. 2 if shes even still with them or if she left off screen :emma: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Sunny

I mean, I didn't like the show before (not that I watched it..), but now I don't like it even more 

I like dancin', and ponies....

darkchylde

i can't remember when i stopped watching but everytime i hear something about this show i remember not to start it again

Talent
3 minutes ago, Magik said:

i can't remember when i stopped watching but everytime i hear something about this show i remember not to start it again

You definitely should. Last season was absolutely brilliant. 

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

darkchylde
Just now, Talent said:

You definitely should. Last season was absolutely brilliant. 

i heard they killed off my fav character so i really don't know. maybe if i see people like this season i'll give it a try

VOLANTIS
4 minutes ago, Magik said:

i heard they killed off my fav character so i really don't know. maybe if i see people like this season i'll give it a try

Ned Stark? :ohno: 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

darkchylde
Just now, VOLANTIS said:

Ned Stark? :ohno: 

no lol i quit after the 4th or 5th season?

Spoiler

i'm talking about the tyrells

Archived