💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Katy Perry To Host At This Year's VMA's

AmericanGUY

Featured Posts

katybathy
1 hour ago, King J said:

They may have asked Gaga, but she probs said no :trollga: If they asked Katy, they must've considered Gaga.

sure

katybathy
1 hour ago, SlayGagaloo said:

Gaga is an Oscar-nominated, 6 times Grammy award-winning, legendary singer. 

Ain't no body got time for this **** :laughga:

sure

katybathy
24 minutes ago, TeenIdle said:

She'll be busy winning the Vanguard award :whitney:

sure

SlayGagaloo
52 minutes ago, katybathy said:

sure

51 minutes ago, katybathy said:

sure

50 minutes ago, katybathy said:

sure

Kety Kat is you okay? :laughga:

Over.

King J
4 hours ago, JosephH said:

I would love for Gaga to host the VMAS! Imagine her outfits! Haha the Slayage. But she will be busy with the tour so.... :classy:

It would be beautiful, i'd throw myself into a volcano for that **** and watch it from the burning magma like YAAAS kween

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

King J
3 hours ago, TeenIdle said:

She'll be busy winning the Vanguard award :whitney:

evil-gaga.gif

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

PopThatArt

I think they need to stop hiring hosts who are in the news for stupid reasons and get back to the focus of performances and actually awarding music and artists who deserve the awards, not basing it all on who they think will garner an audience just because they are popular on social media or whereever. 

Go see A Star is Born

bloody g

Everytime she opens her mouth, she creates headlines bashing her. If it is true then Katy and VMA's will die this year :selena:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Talent
9 minutes ago, PopThatArt said:

I think they need to stop hiring hosts who are in the news for stupid reasons and get back to the focus of performances and actually awarding music and artists who deserve the awards, not basing it all on who they think will garner an audience just because they are popular on social media or whereever. 

They need to do that. There's a reason why the Oscars are still super successful/respected and awards like the Grammys or VMAs decline every year. The audience love trashy music, but they can see through the bullsh*t.

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

Archived