💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

DJWS Helping Gaga Release New Music

theahsfan

Featured Posts

komronjoel

Imagine if it's a whole ****ing album. There's no way, but just imagine for one second.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland

I mean... yas @ her giving us another bop.

But, can she start experimenting with producers aka try out new ones? :green:

Spoiler

Or just go back to RedOne :chica:

Sailor

Here's a thought:

Stop hiring producers altogether. Write and produce everything yourself. She said Kate Bush was one of her biggest inspirations, and she did all of her own stuff. She doesn't need anybody else.

bannedT for life and it's SAD

Ziggy
6 minutes ago, Sailor said:

Here's a thought:

Stop hiring producers altogether. Write and produce everything yourself. She said Kate Bush was one of her biggest inspirations, and she did all of her own stuff. She doesn't need anybody else.

She may not know the tech to do it well which is why I bet Madeon was around for Venus. Plus, she loves chilling with her producers and making them dinner :emma:

Sailor
Just now, Ziggy said:

She may not know the tech to do it well which is why I bet Madeon was around for Venus. Plus, she loves chilling with her producers and making them dinner :emma:

She really should consider it, though. I want to see a completely independent Gaga album. Music production isn't that difficult. It's just recording and mixing.

bannedT for life and it's SAD

joemayzzin

i'm all here for DJWS music, hell I'm here for any new gaga music... each era she surprises us regardless so sit back wait for it and if you're disappointed thats on you (not saying this to start drama cause everyone has different tastes but like really just be happy there's a chance or even a fact that new music is even on the horizon) the tour is starting soon so just buckle up and expect the unexpected!!! 

Ziggy
Just now, Sailor said:

She really should consider it, though. I want to see a completely independent Gaga album. Music production isn't that difficult. It's just recording and mixing.

I mean the making of the beats and all that. She has really layered instrumentals so I'd be terrified how long it would take her to produce her own album when it takes her so long *with professionals lol ideally, I agree with you, though. I'd like to see it. I'm curious to know how much she's into the production side first. I know ARTPOP she wasn't as much since she had a few recycled beats, but I wonder on something like BTW how much of those production sounds were from her vs. Paul and Fernando (and other various producers like Mutt Lange)

Archived