Possible Rehearsals Photos!

JeffGaga89

Featured Posts

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sara57
2 hours ago, JeffGaga89 said:

No it makes sense.. because the first show is in Vancouver at Rogers Arena.

Whatever but I'm pretty sure GAGA and the dancers + band are (still) not there. Maybe they're just building the stage. According to Instagrams of Gaga's dancers and band, they're all in LA what is logical bc they all live there and probably have all the rehearsals there. And Gaga was in Hollywood 1 day ago. I don't see a reason why would they have rehearsals in Vancouver. Few days before the tour starts okay but not yet... 

Mr Peeps

I saw these photos somewhere else on twitter with this photo too, where is this from?!?!?!?! 

Saint Laurent
2 minutes ago, Mr Peeps said:

I saw these photos somewhere else on twitter with this photo too, where is this from?!?!?!?! 

You can't be serious...

Mr Peeps
13 minutes ago, Saint Laurent said:

You can't be serious...

I actually am, I posted it I know so it might seem like I started a rumor but I couldn’t find the original tweet so I reposted the pic. And still, idk where it’s from

Saint Laurent
Just now, Mr Peeps said:

I actually am, I posted it I know so it might seem like I started a rumor but I couldn’t find the original tweet so I reposted the pic. And still, idk where it’s from

It's clearly photoshopped

giphy.gif

JeffGaga89
1 hour ago, littlepotter said:

What's exciting about a picture of trucks :toofunny:

It's the only thing we have so far of this tour haha.. take it or leave it haha :classy:

44 minutes ago, sara57 said:

Whatever but I'm pretty sure GAGA and the dancers + band are (still) not there. Maybe they're just building the stage. According to Instagrams of Gaga's dancers and band, they're all in LA what is logical bc they all live there and probably have all the rehearsals there. And Gaga was in Hollywood 1 day ago. I don't see a reason why would they have rehearsals in Vancouver. Few days before the tour starts okay but not yet... 

i imagine they are building the stage rn depending on how long those trucks have been there but I wouldn't be surprised if Gaga's whole team started filtering in as early as tomorrow or the next day. 

That J

Omg I'm SOOOOO ready for this tour! We are super close and I'd do anything to stand by that arena and just listen.  There's been tons of speculation about the JWT but I'm seriously getting good feels. Idk guys. Let's do this tour!!!!!!!!!!

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Roronoa Zoro

Today, Gaga will rehearsal for the very first time with the stage totally built. I've read this on facebook. So, now with this pics, I think it's true. You can search the page as "George Monster" and use the translate if you don't speak spanish. 

SlayGagaloo
Just now, MarcoCS said:

Totally true. Today, Gaga will rehearsal for the very first time with the stage totally built. I can't reveal source. Just trust me. 

Sure Joanne, xoxo :sure::sure::sure:

Over.

Enceladus
19 minutes ago, MarcoCS said:

Today, Gaga will rehearsal for the very first time with the stage totally built. I've read this on facebook. So, now with this pics, I think it's true. You can search the page as "George Monster" and use the translate if you don't speak spanish. 

giphy.gif

Archived