Possible Rehearsals Photos!

JeffGaga89

Featured Posts

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley
1 hour ago, CanadaGaga said:

Yes the PC is in Vancouver. It's not uncommon for artists who  start their tours here to come for up to a month (or less) beforehand to rehearse. 

For one thing it's cheaper haha.

The PC is only consistently booked once the PNE starts mid August. 

Rogers Arena where her show is is booked with concerts before her and after her so she can't rehearse or try out the stage there.

Plus really, LA isn't all that far from here. 

I'm not saying she is here or will rehearse here for sure. Just saying it's common:) 

but how did we not get candids of her arriving at the airport though?

nikola

I am really scared for this tor.....she is hideing it for a reason.....eather its really good so she wants to keep it a secret or really bas so she does not want to show us cus of that

.....i hope its the first one

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Stef
40 minutes ago, nikola said:

or really bad so she does not want to show us cus of that

I doubt this is the case tbh 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

MaryJaneHolland
2 hours ago, Bradley said:

but how did we not get candids of her arriving at the airport though?

Maybe she hasn't left LA yet... :huh:

asana15
3 hours ago, CanadaGaga said:

Yes the PC is in Vancouver. It's not uncommon for artists who  start their tours here to come for up to a month (or less) beforehand to rehearse. 

For one thing it's cheaper haha.

The PC is only consistently booked once the PNE starts mid August. 

Rogers Arena where her show is is booked with concerts before her and after her so she can't rehearse or try out the stage there.

Plus really, LA isn't all that far from here. 

I'm not saying she is here or will rehearse here for sure. Just saying it's common:) 

You're right. Actually, it's a common practice. The Stones did the same rehearsing in Toronto for two weeks before their tour. I've got a lot of memorabilia signed by them over the course of their stay. 

JeffGaga89
5 hours ago, sara57 said:

Am I crazy or is that Pacific Coliseum located in Vancouver? If that's so I highly doubt Gaga is having rehearsals there. It's in Canada and pretty far away from LA. 

Maybe they're building the stage there to see how it looks and to make some changes but Idk since she's having a show in Rogers Arena in Vancouver, not in Pacific Coliseum. :huh: But I'm sure Gaga's not there lol 

No it makes sense.. because the first show is in Vancouver at Rogers Arena.

10 hours ago, Stef said:

Well I mean it’s almost definitely real. I just hope we get some decent shots but probably not 

Same

GagaMegaFan

Can't wait for coachella (-woodstock in my mind) style backdrops :giveup:

ew

Archived