Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Possible Rehearsals Photos!

JeffGaga89

Featured Posts

Delusional Aura

I can't believe we haven't seen the stage as yet :selena:. Mama is being strict with us sinners. 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Little Detectives now get to work!!! Leak the set list leak the stage leak everything! :grr:

theahsfan
23 minutes ago, JoeysWorldTour said:

Are the semi trucks for the stage?

Hopefully!

outtahere12428

i really don't know what to expect from this tour but i have a good feeling 

1ooo d0veZ

I waiting until opening night before I click "purchase" on StubHub. I hope this tour has the spectacle of SB,the fan-favorite incorporation of Coachella,and the element of rawness of the Dive Bar Tour.She needs to combine all of that and she has an epic show on her hands. We'll see though.

No, I won't elaborate. I just told you.

sara57

Am I crazy or is that Pacific Coliseum located in Vancouver? If that's so I highly doubt Gaga is having rehearsals there. It's in Canada and pretty far away from LA. 

Maybe they're building the stage there to see how it looks and to make some changes but Idk since she's having a show in Rogers Arena in Vancouver, not in Pacific Coliseum. :huh: But I'm sure Gaga's not there lol 

CanadaGaga
18 minutes ago, sara57 said:

Am I crazy or is that Pacific Coliseum located in Vancouver? If that's so I highly doubt Gaga is having rehearsals there. It's in Canada and pretty far away from LA. 

Maybe they're building the stage there to see how it looks and to make some changes but Idk since she's having a show in Rogers Arena in Vancouver, not in Pacific Coliseum. :huh: But I'm sure Gaga's not there lol 

Yes the PC is in Vancouver. It's not uncommon for artists who  start their tours here to come for up to a month (or less) beforehand to rehearse. 

For one thing it's cheaper haha.

The PC is only consistently booked once the PNE starts mid August. 

Rogers Arena where her show is is booked with concerts before her and after her so she can't rehearse or try out the stage there.

Plus really, LA isn't all that far from here. 

I'm not saying she is here or will rehearse here for sure. Just saying it's common:) 

August Blue
2 minutes ago, beboskoukla said:

You should clink in the bottom right of the coment box where it says "insert other media". Click "insert image from URL". Post the link there and then click "insert into post". :hug: 

beboskoukla
3 minutes ago, August Blue said:

You should clink in the bottom right of the coment box where it says "insert other media". Click "insert image from URL". Post the link there and then click "insert into post". :hug: 

thank you sooo much! giphy.gif

xoxo, Katarina

PrinceOfTheStorm
1 hour ago, Easy said:

Little Detectives now get to work!!! Leak the set list leak the stage leak everything! :grr:

And even how many times she is gonna say "PUT YOUR F***ING HANDS IN THE AIR" this time around. :grr:

signing out

Archived