Featured Posts

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ToxicHot

Jack Merridew

TeachingMensFashion

Gia Katya

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Antonio

LadyGagaVEVO :selena:

lol jk

I don't have one

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

bpmMonkey
7 hours ago, KING ELIZABITCH said:

Which is your favourite youtuber? Mine is AJAYII a queen with taste. She supports Gaga and does video reactions to albums. She's so funny but gives good reviews too. Guess most here know her. :gaycat:

0.jpg

Uh, I fall in love with her the past couple weeks. Really good reviews and interpretations for a non insider. 

Besides her im obsessed with Tati, beauty Guru 💕

Emvee
4 hours ago, RAMROD said:

GMM :applause:

Blindwave (I mainly attracted to Eric, those sexy bear) :applause:

I mean,

layout.jpg?format=750w

AHHHHH!! :giveup:

Dashie (dashie games, dashie xp, dashie xp2)

Used to stan but not much anymore cos lack of activity:

Eat Your Kimchi/Sushi

grav3yardgirl

I loooooove Eric 😍

Best guy in the DBZ Abridged Reactions. 

Noah
32 minutes ago, Sunny said:

The only youtuber

fixed it

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

RAMROD
14 minutes ago, New Compassion said:

I loooooove Eric 😍

Best guy in the DBZ Abridged Reactions. 

That is so true, his reactions always the best. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

badgirlmeat

The iconic duo Elijah & Christine :sis:

Also The Holy Trinity (my favorite is Mamrie :lolly:)

🤠

Panchecco

I'm pretty much a basic youtube stan because my favourites are:

- Colleen (+ her family)
- SUPERFRUIT
- Pewdiepie
- Joey Graceffa
- Shane Dawson (even though I like his podcast more than his actual content sometimes)
- Jenna and Julien 
- Gabbie
- Grace from "Beyond The Trailer" (a movie review channel)
- "The Holy Trinity" (mainly Grace Helbig)

other people I watch frequently but not all the time: Tyler Oakley, Lilly Singh, Rosanna Pansino, David and Liza, Jeffree

nathantj594

I used to be OBSESSED with GloZell and TheAngryGrandpaShow. I watched those two channels over and over up and down for hours and hours back in 2009-2012. Now GloZell is a mom and is (understandably) less active, but Angry Grandpa is dying of cancer and cirrhosis while his fatlard interplanetary object of a son is running a vlogging channel where he fakes and stages stuff a la a second (or third or like eighth by this point) McJuggerNuggets and shoves the camera in his dad's face when it benefits his viewer count. 

These days the only channels I really watch religiously are OwnagePranks, CowChop, (and some of their creator channels like UberHaxorNova and ImmortalHD) and Dcigs along with FailArmy, and army ration pack reviews. (I'm random af, I know.) I never really got into the whole "personality cult" that was/is YouTube. I never cared for the "huge" youtubers like Smosh, FineBros, or Pewdie, Jenna Marbles or anything along those lines. I grew up where YouTube was more about a "capture a specific moment or event on camera" like Janet Jackson's boob or Hurricane Katrina. Kinda like how Vimeo and Dailymotion are these days. Or it was about random videos from people that just randomly became popular without "trying" to i.e. Chris Crocker, Numa numa, Charlie bit me, and evolution of dance. It was more in the moment stuff and not about "I'm a youtuber." I understand people have their followings, but I guess I never really grew out of the mindset that Youtube isn't about personalities, but more so video content. That is definitely not true these days. (MatPat, gr4av3y4rd gurl, Jake Paul, Dolan Twins, Markiplier, and JackSepticEye's fans will kill you if you even try to mention that you don't like them - and ftr, never watched any of them) Most of the "biggest" channels are the ones who pump out video after video and get thousands and thousands and millions and millions of views for basically little creative process. It's not a knock at them, they're doing better than me obviously, but if I had to choose between a YouTube circa 2005-2009 and a YouTube 2017, I would definitely pick the former.  I don't understand why anyone would want to watch hours of video of people recording themselves play games or walk around or drive around and go shopping and stuff (vlogs) when they could leave their house and do the same thing?

And Paula Abdul ain’t got [BLEEP] on me!

Archived