💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Lust for Life (Leaking Party)

Perfume

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Dominic Marc said:

Wtf. Has it leaked? Its been 54 mins since the OP was updated. A lot can happen in 54 mins :gum:

Melodrama didnt leak til Wed i think so

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, Jenina said:

I was checking that thread so often for it to only leak like a day before :neyde: 

Technically it never leaked it was just realeased in NZ so everyone got it

Dominic
2 minutes ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

Melodrama didnt leak til Wed i think so

Oh. Let me go back to issuing warnings then until :poot:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

33 minutes ago, Lona Delery said:

@So Legit PM me if it leaks within the next few hours, it's really late here already and I won't be up too long anymore

watch GGD become the next target of Ben and Ed to take down the Internet after Lanaboards

edit:

btw i am not here for a Witness style leaking party aka nothing happens

I hope it doesnt leak. :nails:

n0ne

@KingOfTheClouds

Wyd here? You're 1 of the most recognizeable Lana haters on GGD :selena:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Lona Delery

gonna check some stores tomorrow and ask them for the record, maybe some middle-aged woman will pity me and sell it to me

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

5 minutes ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

Lol wow im listening to Summer Bummer and I kinda like this.

Groupie Love isnt so bad either lol wth

n0ne
Just now, KingOfTheClouds said:

Bc I missed out on the Witness leaking party :nails:

This isn't going to be even remotely as iconic, messy, and entertaining as that party.

Like @So Legit said lana stans/fans are used to all the material we get from Lana Del Leak. So when Lust for Life leaks early, which it will, you won't see the same reactions.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Just now, lilmonster93 said:

This isn't going to be even remotely as iconic, messy, and entertaining as that party.

Like @So Legit said lana stans/fans are used to all the material we get from Lana Del Leak. So when Lust for Life leaks early, which it will, you won't see the same reactions.

LOL. U never know :gaycat:

Perfume
20 minutes ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

Lol wow im listening to Summer Bummer and I kinda like this.

14 minutes ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

Groupie Love isnt so bad either lol wth

Yes!! She snapped with those tracks. You might like GBA since it has Metro Boomin production on it! (It's the first snippet)

an angel held me like a child

Perfume
14 minutes ago, lilmonster93 said:

Omg, Lana stans are the most messiest people tbh.. When LFL leaks, don't you dare go on LB. a shitstorm will arise between "dont listen to the album it will hurt Lana!1!!11!!!1" and "You guys are all pus**ies for not listening" and what not

an angel held me like a child

hausoffame

I'm definitely interested in hearing this album. I pre-ordered and have the 5 tracks. From the snippets, it seems that I might like the 1st half of the album better than the 2nd. Who knows until I hear it in full. 

Hades

Witness Leaking Party teas. Suddenly i feel like Madonna ahead of my time. Percht.:gaycat:

Archived