💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Lust for Life (Leaking Party)

Perfume

Featured Posts

Perfume
2 minutes ago, Lona Delery said:

@So Legit PM me if it leaks within the next few hours, it's really late here already and I won't be up too long anymore

watch GGD become the next target of Ben and Ed to take down the Internet after Lanaboards

edit:

btw i am not here for a Witness style leaking party aka nothing happens

2 minutes ago, Jed said:

well be sure to pm me or tag me or something when/if it does im so thirsty for the new music

Will be sure to Pm yall (:

an angel held me like a child

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cerny

I can wait for my copy (or that's what I'd like to think) img_2557uwjsz.jpg

Here for the impressions.

littlepotter
20 minutes ago, Jenina said:

I was checking that thread so often for it to only leak like a day before :neyde: 

Literally hours before :lana:

chaeri pls

ItsTommyBitch
3 minutes ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

but will this leaking party beat out the iconic Witness leaking party thread 200 pages +  :firega:

Edit:  300 + pages

That was only iconic because of the mess.

Lana stans know that all of her **** leaks, so hopefully they wont be as pathetically stingy about it :rip: As long as someone knows how to do it and not get in trouble (cough VPNs) :sis: Ik Lana will call the cops on a sis; agents visited one hunty that had BAR some time ago at their house :air: A Marina tea :laughga: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

ItsTommyBitch
2 minutes ago, So Legit said:

Will be sure to Pm yall (:

Add me to this list sis. I'm doing hella homework right now, writing 5 essays :giveup: 

Doubt it will though. I give it two days to leak, or it wont at all.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Lona Delery

leak it already

BrP0d7o.jpg

I'm listening through every Lana album in order now to prepare myself for LFL
I am so excited, currently at Lolita

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Perfume

okay so MixUp has confirmed it's selling it on the 20th. Will probably be giving copies away 18th - 19th (but unsure) .. said this in OP, but wanted to add that some people close to me will be visiting MixUp tomorrow and the 18th to check for the album! And they do plan on posting it if so (:

Mr Ricky

This is giving me the Joanne leaking party vibes. The mess this cult site was and still is. :poot: 

This tease: 

Cu2CUSJWEAAtWsV.jpg

Crossfit

shoful

I already preordered it so this wont be as much fun as the Witness one for me but still i love leaking parties :ladyhaha:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Perfume
17 minutes ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

Lana stans know that all of her **** leaks, so hopefully they wont be as pathetically stingy about it :rip: As long as someone knows how to do it and not get in trouble (cough VPNs) :sis: Ik Lana will call the cops on a sis; agents visited one hunty that had BAR some time ago at their house :air: A Marina tea :laughga: 

Omg haha, everyone had BAR and Love basically. They visited that guy (china.palace) for teasing snippets of both tracks and impersonating as Lana for 2 years on end To which he gained a massive following that believed his words. His real name was Jorge Marques and he still runs a Twitter pretending to be lana (@taylorsecman) (the @taylorsecmen on instagram, is most likely Lana tho)

ItsTommyBitch
1 minute ago, So Legit said:

Omg haha, everyone had BAR and Love basically. They visited that guy (china.palace) for teasing snippets of both tracks and impersonating as Lana for 2 years on end To which he gained a massive following that believed his words. His real name was Jorge Marques and he still runs a Twitter pretending to be lana (@taylorsecman) (the @taylorsecmen on instagram, is most likely Lana tho)

I wasn't talking about him :emma: But yeah, that happened.

22 minutes ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

BAR?

Whys that a Marina tea?

Perfume
Just now, KingOfTheClouds said:

BAR?

Best American Record (: Aka. Architecture. A scrapped track from Lust for Life that leaked in February!

Dominic

Wtf. Has it leaked? Its been 54 mins since the OP was updated. A lot can happen in 54 mins :gum:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Archived