Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Lust for Life (Leaking Party)

Perfume

Featured Posts

Perfume
Just now, Sneaky Oliver said:

@So Legit save the link for us when it leaks pleeeease I'm gonna listen to the leak but I'm definitely buying the album :excited2:

Of course! I'll try to be PMing the album to whoever needs it once it does <3

an angel held me like a child

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sneaky Oliver

The whole booklet is already out and it's so beautiful and cool and LanaDelRey-esque

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Jenina

@So Legit not necessarily about this leaking but I thought I'd ask you anyways do you have or know if someone has made a solo version of Groupie Love? 

cool

Perfume
Just now, Jenina said:

@So Legit not necessarily about this leaking but I thought I'd ask you anyways do you have or know if someone has made a solo version of Groupie Love? 

Oh yeah! I did! I've been making some edits (solo, mixes, etc) of some songs for a bit. I'll be glad to PM mine! (:

an angel held me like a child

Wolf Boy
2 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

The whole booklet is already out and it's so beautiful and cool and LanaDelRey-esque

The booklet leaked bcz of its digital pdf file being available, not because shops have the cd though.

Jenina
Just now, So Legit said:

Oh yeah! I did! I've been making some edits (solo, mixes, etc) of some songs for a bit. I'll be glad to PM mine! (:

Omg thank you :diane: I'd appreciate it

cool

Sneaky Oliver
1 minute ago, Wolf Boy said:

The booklet leaked bcz of its digital pdf file being available, not because shops have the cd though.

Yeah yeah I was just praising our queen 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

ItsTommyBitch

Not you snatching this thread from me :deadbanana:

On the + side, Lana is the 1 artist on this website after Gaga so we've got lots of fans :sis: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Kermit

dont do this again 

pls

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Lona Delery

@So Legit PM me if it leaks within the next few hours, it's really late here already and I won't be up too long anymore

watch GGD become the next target of Ben and Ed to take down the Internet after Lanaboards

edit:

btw i am not here for a Witness style leaking party aka nothing happens

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

16 minutes ago, So Legit said:

Haha, I'm sure it'll leak by Wednesday. I also kinda want somewhere to talk about this album before it comes out/leaks and once it does leak/come out, since I was placed on Mod queue on LanaBoards (for posting glitter gifs ..) and those mods are NEVER online to approve my posts so I just kinda end up reading 

well be sure to pm me or tag me or something when/if it does im so thirsty for the new music

3 minutes ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

Not you snatching this thread from me :deadbanana:

On the + side, Lana is the 1 artist on this website after Gaga so we've got lots of fans :sis: 

but will this leaking party beat out the iconic Witness leaking party thread 200 pages +  :firega:

Edit:  300 + pages

FrozenKookie

I'm SO EXCITED. It's like the second coming

Archived