Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Lust for Life (Leaking Party)

Perfume

Featured Posts

Perfume

Okay so there's no legit leak as of now, but apparently stores are getting it in stock and some Mexican fans are RUSHING to get their copies! 

(This Melodrama promo...) but I've talked with some people and it seems to be legit since it has all correct credits and interscope tags on it! Even the "made in mexico" tag! 

In other news, others have confirmed to have called their store and be told they have it in stock. A leak is imminent within 48 hours (even then, MixUp starts selling on 20th, and will most likely give copies out earlier on 18th - 19th. NZ Spotify will get it at 5AM LA time on the 20th.)

an angel held me like a child

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply
n0ne

Holding my spot

giphy.gif

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Perfume

I'm definitely going to be listening to this leak. It probably seems to selfish, but I've waited too long for this album (Joanne who?)

come on girl i know you want the thread but you really should wait til there's an actual leak to do this

Jenina

I'm so excited I can't :giveup: hopefully this won't be Witness Leaking Party 2.0

cool

littlepotter
9 minutes ago, GAGA1972 said:

If it leaks tonight I'll be a happy man! I'm off the whole week. 

IKR

chaeri pls

littlepotter
1 minute ago, Jenina said:

I'm so excited I can't :giveup: hopefully this won't be Witness Leaking Party 2.0

Omg dont remind me :rip:

chaeri pls

Perfume
4 minutes ago, Jed said:

come on girl i know you want the thread but you really should wait til there's an actual leak to do this

Haha, I'm sure it'll leak by Wednesday. I also kinda want somewhere to talk about this album before it comes out/leaks and once it does leak/come out, since I was placed on Mod queue on LanaBoards (for posting glitter gifs ..) and those mods are NEVER online to approve my posts so I just kinda end up reading 

Jenina
Just now, littlepotter said:

Omg dont remind me :rip:

I was checking that thread so often for it to only leak like a day before :neyde: 

cool

Sneaky Oliver

@So Legit save the link for us when it leaks pleeeease I'm gonna listen to the leak but I'm definitely buying the album :excited2:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Archived