LittleLion

Wich one is more iconic?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. More iconic scene

Featured Posts

LittleLion
5 minutes ago, juju said:

reaching, or stating my opinion?

Sorry, I don't care for Toxic ft. Britney layered with like 4 other vocalists, and it's noisy instrumental. And as iconic as the Toxic video is, I prefer Gaga's purple body paint and hair, it's far more chic than Britney's shake-and-go wig.

LoveGame is a solid robotic pop song (featuring one vocalist, not a plethora of them :awkney:) that actually has some rhythm and makes me want to dance. Toxic, not so much, not at all. Overrated song that is one of the least impressive moments off of ITZ.

Your opinion is biased,  Regardless of How layered Toxic is, still a timeless iconic amazingly produced with REAL exotic instruments, i'm not even going to go further with you, because i know you from before, and i also know if you are not a Britney hater, you are very close to be one, so, it's useless, i'm just going to leave this here...

http://www.nme.com/blogs/nme-blogs/toxic-is-10-the-music-science-that-explains-why-one-of-of-the-00s-biggest-pop-songs-still-holds-up-18109

also the poll speaks for itself in a Gaga forum, so...

Have a great day Juju :firega:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
juju
1 minute ago, LittleLion said:

Your opinion is biased,  Regardless of How layered Toxic is, still a timeless iconic amazingly produced with REAL exotic instruments, i'm not even going to go further with you, because i know you from before, and i also know if you are not a Britney hater, you are very close to be one, so, it's useless, i'm just going to leave this here...

http://www.nme.com/blogs/nme-blogs/toxic-is-10-the-music-science-that-explains-why-one-of-of-the-00s-biggest-pop-songs-still-holds-up-18109

Have a great day Juju :firega:

Biased? Because my subjective tastes enjoy LoveGame more? Lol OK. 

And I've stanned Britney since her debut, before many of you were born, so don't even try it :awkney: Was bopping to her debut single literally the moment it dropped. Seen her in tour, bought each of her albums, and have followed her for nearly two decades, so me not liking that mess of a song means little to nothing in the grand scheme of things. :lolly: Have a good day too though :heart: 

❤ x ❤

Archived