LittleLion

Wich one is more iconic?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. More iconic scene

Featured Posts

LittleLion
18 minutes ago, Sizzily said:

I'm an ISFP, I have an eye for beauty. 

jk, um, no not the body. I think the lighting and body paint on Gaga just elevates it. The white light behind Britney looks nice and the diamonds really mix with it which is nice but the darker light in Gaga's just looks better to me and and it looks cool with the same blue color painted on her. Plus, its stones applied vs what looks like a bodysuit and it has better placement. Also, Britney's thong looks weird on top of the scattered diamonds, it would have been better with diamonds scattered and joining up to them instead of just sudden diamond thong.

The thong is all real authentic diamonds like the ring, the necklace and the earrings and it gooes all the way around with a cute diamond belt, i like it

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SlaeUrAnus

Literally, that outfit is what made the Toxic video so iconic.

Obviously Gaga pulls it off, but Brit wins this one.

In my messy era.

LittleLion
17 hours ago, Albertodift said:

Britney's is much better tbh. Gaga's looks like a highschool after school art project group glued them on her whilst Britney's was a custom made suit. It's just beyond stunning. 

17 hours ago, Jed Mayo said:

Lovegame looks more expensive

tumblr_inline_o4fz8zNReC1su83eg_500.gif

IllumiMark

I chose Britney because hers is more iconic. But aesthetically I prefer Gaga's ... thing :poot:

LittleLion
6 minutes ago, IllumiMark said:

I chose Britney because hers is more iconic. But aesthetically I prefer Gaga's ... thing :poot:

Can you get more aesthetic than this? tumblr_nxpzihemk21s56j7yo7_400.gif

Look at her face, so innocent and naive aww

The Child

I'm sorry but there is no comparison, Britney wins this one. She actually had diamonds glued directly on her body.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

20 hours ago, LittleLion said:

tumblr_nxpzihemk21s56j7yo1_400.giftumblr_nxpzihemk21s56j7yo5_400.gif

You know, i was thinking the same, i wonder why they didn't use real stones with Britney, i don't think it was the budget, i think they were trying to get more like a fill in light look

That's because they actually glued real diamonds to her body.

JesseBabe
21 hours ago, LittleLion said:

But Britney's diamond suit is the walmart version of Gagas:selena:

Um.... you're joking right :awkney:? Lol. If I'm not mistaken (I can't find the source), Britney's body suit was custom made and they put real diamonds on it. I don't really consider that a Walmart version of Gaga's.

LittleLion
2 hours ago, mzncb said:

That's because they actually glued real diamonds to her body.

11 minutes ago, JesseBabe said:

Um.... you're joking right :awkney:? Lol. If I'm not mistaken (I can't find the source), Britney's body suit was custom made and they put real diamonds on it. I don't really consider that a Walmart version of Gaga's.

tumblr_nxpzihemk21s56j7yo7_400.gif

Guys, i don't think so.. look at Gaga's ones, those looks like real diamonds, Britney's are more like crystals or glass?

Phoebe Buffay

Britney for sure. Anyone who says Gaga is delulu. :selena: But they both rocked it tho:hor:

JesseBabe
24 minutes ago, LittleLion said:

tumblr_nxpzihemk21s56j7yo7_400.gif

Guys, i don't think so.. look at Gaga's ones, those looks like real diamonds, Britney's are more like crystals or glass?

There was literally an article or video (It's been years since I saw it) that said she had to lay down for hours naked while they put diamonds on her body suit. Gaga's look like some sort of jewel's or Swarovski crystals.

LittleLion
4 minutes ago, JesseBabe said:

There was literally an article or video (It's been years since I saw it) that said she had to lay down for hours naked while they put diamonds on her body suit. Gaga's look like some sort of jewel's or Swarovski crystals.

Mmmm that makes sense, that's why she shooted that scene for a entire day (the first day), well now that a took a closer looks, the ones in her hands do look like real authentic diamonds, that's beautiful, i just change my vote

tumblr_nn6g84Ther1us5kgqo1_540.gif

8 hours ago, LittleLion said:

tumblr_inline_o4fz8zNReC1su83eg_500.gif

What do you think? the one that took dollar store looking stones and glued them on or the one that had a designer custom make her that body suit out of diamonds? :oprah:

Gaga has worn better things than even the Toxic suit but between the LoveGame thing and the Toxic suit, Toxic suit wins by a landslide tbh. 

LittleLion
2 minutes ago, Albertodift said:

What do you think? the one that took dollar store looking stones and glued them on or the one that had a designer custom make her that body suit out of diamonds? :oprah:

Gaga has worn better things than even the Toxic suit but between the LoveGame thing and the Toxic suit, Toxic suit wins by a landslide tbh. 

Yeah but it was not a suit, it was Chopard  carats diamonds in different sizes and shapes glued in her body, and the Gaga ones look like diamonds as well but whe don't have the offical info for that

Archived