Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Battle of the body naked diamond scene: Gaga vs. Britney

LittleLion

Wich one is more iconic?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. More iconic scene

Featured Posts

Britney's is much better tbh. Gaga's looks like a highschool after school art project group glued them on her whilst Britney's was a custom made suit. It's just beyond stunning. 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LittleLion
17 minutes ago, Panchecco said:

well the more iconic scene is definitely Britney's BUT I've always felt her body suit looked cheap while Gaga's body paint + stones looks flawless :classy:

tumblr_nxpzihemk21s56j7yo1_400.giftumblr_nxpzihemk21s56j7yo5_400.gif

You know, i was thinking the same, i wonder why they didn't use real stones with Britney, i don't think it was the budget, i think they were trying to get more like a fill in light look

TimisaMonster

Britney...duh :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

LittleLion
11 minutes ago, PerfectIllusion said:

Both are amazing!! Also this:gaga2_3d14c475ddb0d27d34323b774d71bc3b%5lady_gaga_02.jpg

This is more JLo.

JesseBabe

I love Gaga and all but Britney wins this. She looks so beautiful in the diamond body suit scene I don't think anything could really come close to it.

LittleLion
Just now, JesseBabe said:

I love Gaga and all but Britney wins this. She looks so beautiful in the diamond body suit scene I don't think anything could really come close to it.

But Britney's diamond suit is the walmart version of Gagas:selena:

Sizzily

Britney's is more iconic but Gaga's looks so much better.

One Banned Boi

Lextyr97

Gaga's is infinitely nicer/cooler looking. Britney's is undeniably more iconic though. It's ****ing Toxic. That's like her signature song

LittleLion
25 minutes ago, Sizzily said:

Britney's is more iconic but Gaga's looks so much better.

In wich way? the body?

Sizzily
8 minutes ago, LittleLion said:

In wich way? the body?

I'm an ISFP, I have an eye for beauty. 

jk, um, no not the body. I think the lighting and body paint on Gaga just elevates it. The white light behind Britney looks nice and the diamonds really mix with it which is nice but the darker light in Gaga's just looks better to me and and it looks cool with the same blue color painted on her. Plus, its stones applied vs what looks like a bodysuit and it has better placement. Also, Britney's thong looks weird on top of the scattered diamonds, it would have been better with diamonds scattered and joining up to them instead of just sudden diamond thong.

One Banned Boi

Archived