question

Battle of the body naked diamond scene: Gaga vs. Britney

LittleLion

Wich one is more iconic?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. More iconic scene

Featured Posts

LittleLion

Gaga and Britney are the only ones (as far as i know) that glued tiny little sparkly things (i don't think they were diamonds) on their bare skin, unlike other poptsars that wore a full flesh colored body suit with tiny little diamonds.

So, wich one is more ICONIC? EDIT: I CHANGED MY VOTE SINCE I JUST REALIZE BRITNEY HAD AUTHENTIC DIAMONDS  glued to her body and she laid for hours to achieve this perfect looktumblr_nxpzihemk21s56j7yo7_400.gif

giphy.gif

Vs.

tumblr_oih1ytgvCd1r2259oo1_540.gif

giphy.gif

When they both were shooting the scene aww, in their bathrobes and their iconic quotes

giphy.gif

"Im this villain girl that would do everything, and  i mean everyyythiiing to get what she wants"

giphy.gif

tumblr_nn6g84Ther1us5kgqo1_540.gif

Other gifs to help you guys decide...

tumblr_nxpzihemk21s56j7yo1_400.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_niplwm55qD1s56j7yo3_1280.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_niplwm55qD1s56j7yo1_1280.gif

They are both hypnotizing tbh the problem is that i didn't find a lot of Gaga love game gifs 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Earthling

I chose Gaga but Britney's is more iconic and I admit very beautiful 

*she switched baristas. ☕️

Regina George

Okay so Toxic is ICONIC and I see no point in voting for LoveGame. It's great but Britney is iconic. 

Edonis

Obviously Toxic is more iconic to the GP than LoveGame, so obviously that particular style would be more associated without Britney than Gaga. Why is this a poll? :oprah: (even though I prefer the latter :poot:)  

LittleLion
6 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Okay so Toxic is ICONIC and I see no point in voting for LoveGame. It's great but Britney is iconic. 

2 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Obviously Toxic is more iconic to the GP than LoveGame, so obviously that particular style would be more associated without Britney than Gaga. Why is this a poll? :oprah: (even though I prefer the latter :poot:)  

Yes guys but i'm not talking about the song, i'm talking about that particular scene with the Diamonds or crystals or whatever lol 

Edonis
Just now, LittleLion said:

Yes guys but i'm not talking about the song, i'm talking about that particular scene with the Diamonds or crystals or whatever lol 

I'm talking about the video too :selena: Toxic is more well known than LoveGame :selena:

Weasel

It's obvious Gaga copy pasted this from Britney so I'll give Britney credit for that. 

LittleLion
4 minutes ago, Weasel said:

It's obvious Gaga copy pasted this from Britney so I'll give Britney credit for that. 

Oops, my bad i edited

LittleLion
1 minute ago, Edonis said:

I'm talking about the video too :selena: Toxic is more well known than LoveGame :selena:

I think they are very tied in that aspect tbh

Regina George
46 minutes ago, LittleLion said:

Still - BRITNEY

Panchecco

well the more iconic scene is definitely Britney's BUT I've always felt her body suit looked cheap while Gaga's body paint + stones looks flawless :classy:

Fashion Baby

I actually prefer Britney over Gaga in this case :poot:

Britney's body naked Diamond scene in Toxic is really iconic :lolly:

Spoiler

Sorry Gaga, I still love you with all my heart :kara:

Also don't come for me sistrens :selena:

Archived