đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Y can't Gaga collab with more relevant artists?

CakeLikeLG

Featured Posts

djBuffoon
4 hours ago, neptugne said:

idk and it bothers me so much lol

Gaga u could create timeless bops :giveup:

I'll take "Diamond Heart" and "John Wayne" over most of the collabs cited in this thread, any day.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ronk
6 hours ago, Dolce Vita said:

I feel that Gaga is in a place where she wants to make classic music that will stand the test of time. 

"Didn't you get the memo? It's not ever going to be "what's happening". I'm what's happening" 

Ever since ARTPOP ended she changed completely and went on an entire image and sound makeover. Collaborating with legend Tony Bennett was the beginning. It's apparent that she isn't about making mainstream pop music anymore. 

I agree.   She's going for her musical legacy now.  There may come a time when dance pop is barely remembered, but Gaga will be.

Edit:  Case in point:  Most people today don't remember the jitterbug, but they know Frank Sinatra because he brought a lot more to the table than just the jitterbug.

I live outside the space time continuum.

weed
3 hours ago, RochestrMonstr said:

She already does create timeless bops....

Everything on Joanne is more timeless than some cheap basic collab for the sake of a radio hit.  

Ok and in my personal opinion she could create more bops through collaborating with her peers 

RochestrMonstr
39 minutes ago, neptugne said:

Ok and in my personal opinion she could create more bops through collaborating with her peers 

Fair enough. Maybe it'll happen though. 

It doesn't seem anything can be ruled out as far as Gaga is concerned.  

RochestrMonstr
1 hour ago, djBuffoon said:

I'll take "Diamond Heart" and "John Wayne" over most of the collabs cited in this thread, any day.

Amen

venusxillusion

Gaga has always been above trendy, disposable artists who are "relevant"....as soon as she became successful she was collaborating with LEGENDS.  I'm glad she always collabed only with artists she deeply admires, not just any old pop star or rapper.  She knows she's above Calvin Harris, Katy, DJ Khaled etc.  She knows her worth

Archived