💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Y can't Gaga collab with more relevant artists?

CakeLikeLG

Featured Posts

blackpink

I feel that Gaga is in a place where she wants to make classic music that will stand the test of time. 

"Didn't you get the memo? It's not ever going to be "what's happening". I'm what's happening" 

Ever since ARTPOP ended she changed completely and went on an entire image and sound makeover. Collaborating with legend Tony Bennett was the beginning. It's apparent that she isn't about making mainstream pop music anymore. 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paper Gangsta
17 hours ago, CakeLikeLG said:

This summer

Calvin saved Katy with "Feels"

DJ Khaled saved Rihanna 

Kygo saved Selena

Jason Derulo saved Nicki

Calvin didn't save TIT cause she is still bombing and noone considers that her own song
RIhanna (and Bieber) save Khaled
Selena saved Kygo
Jason didn't save Nicki cause just like Katy she is still over

gagaofvengeance

Tell me honey which artists that she collaborated with are not relevant? :nails:

JusKeepBreathin

DJ Kalihd saved Rihanna :huh:

She just came off a double platinum album with 5 platinum singles three of which are multi-platinum. 

How on earth did DJ kahlid save Rihanna?

Also Ariana saved Nicki. Jason's song isn't even a top twenty hit.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

CakeLikeLG
13 minutes ago, JustLikeHoney said:

DJ Kalihd saved Rihanna :huh:

She just came off a double platinum album with 5 platinum singles three of which are multi-platinum. 

How on earth did DJ kahlid save Rihanna?

Also Ariana saved Nicki. Jason's song isn't even a top twenty hit.

Rihanna always depends on more relevant artists. Calvin, DJ Khaled, Drake, Eminem etc. She is riding coattails since 2012

live each day like Gaga might drop an album

20 minutes ago, CakeLikeLG said:

Rihanna always depends on more relevant artists. Calvin, DJ Khaled, Drake, Eminem etc. She is riding coattails since 2012

I wouldn't say she depends on artists and out of that list only Drake is on par/more relevant than Rih in todays current music climate, Needed Me and LOTB went top 10 with zero features so she doesn't need them but her team definitely know how to play the field and make sure she has longevity with features. Its a smart move tbh, it keeps her current collabing with other artists and we get bop after bop.

rihanna-wild-thoughts-video-13.gif

CakeLikeLG
5 minutes ago, jxckk said:

I wouldn't say she depends on artists and out of that list only Drake is on par/more relevant than Rih in todays current music climate, Needed Me and LOTB went top 10 with zero features so she doesn't need them but her team definitely know how to play the field and make sure she has longevity with features. Its a smart move tbh, it keeps her current collabing with other artists and we get bop after bop.

rihanna-wild-thoughts-video-13.gif

Needed Me was only a local hit

LOTB was as big as MR ww. def not a smash hit

American Oxygen flopped

BBHMM flopped ww

Rihanna can't smash on her own anymore which is fine. I just wish Gaga would reignite her career with smash collaborations. TC sized hits mean nothing in the long run, she just needs ONE more smash hit in her career to make her a real streaming artist. All of her smash hits were before Spotify domination and it needs to change sooner or later

live each day like Gaga might drop an album

LittleLion
5 hours ago, JR Gg said:

Delete your account :selena:

I don't get why people reply with this sentence, are you like 9 yo?

JusKeepBreathin
1 hour ago, CakeLikeLG said:

You realize that Rihanna basically launched two of the worldwide careers of the artists you mentioned. Lol. 

Drake was only charting in the US and CAN before his first duet with Rihanna.

Calvin Harris was only charting in Norway and the UK, AUS, and IRL. Before his colab with Rihanna. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

weed

idk and it bothers me so much lol

Gaga u could create timeless bops :giveup:

Phlop
19 hours ago, CakeLikeLG said:

Lol sure jan. Rihanna can't get a ww solo hit since 2012

Well idk but LOTB and Needed Me did pretty well in the US. I didn't follow their charting anywhere else. 

And literally everyone thinks Wild Thoughts is a Rihanna song.

BYE

Miel

I always wonder what's her mindset when she's picking who to collaborate with. She rarely does, but when she does, it's always weirdly unexpected.

Florence was the biggest surprise to me, only because that was a huge fandom idea waaaay way back, and I thought that ship has sailed already.

3 points in and ready for more

RochestrMonstr
1 hour ago, neptugne said:

idk and it bothers me so much lol

Gaga u could create timeless bops :giveup:

She already does create timeless bops....

Everything on Joanne is more timeless than some cheap basic collab for the sake of a radio hit.  

Archived