💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Doctor Who has it's first ever female time lord incarnation!

gagzus

Featured Posts

gagzus

_96965927_jodiebbc.jpg

Jodie Whittaker has been announced as Doctor Who's 13th Time Lord - the first woman to get the role. 

She was revealed in a Doctor Who trailer that was broadcast on BBC One at the end of the Wimbledon men's singles final. 

The Broadchurch star succeeds Peter Capaldi, who took the role in 2013 and leaves in this year's Christmas special. 

Whittaker, 35, said it was "more than an honour" to become the Doctor.

She will make her debut on the sci-fi show when the Doctor regenerates in the Christmas Day show.

The Huddersfield-born star had become a late favourite to become the Doctor.

There will be a familiar face for her on set - Doctor Who's new showrunner is Broadchurch creator Chris Chibnall. 

She said: "I'm beyond excited to begin this epic journey - with Chris and with every Whovian on this planet. 

"It's more than an honour to play the Doctor. It means remembering everyone I used to be, while stepping forward to embrace everything the Doctor stands for: hope. I can't wait." 

full article: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-40624288

Dominic

She's an amazing actress. Can't wait for this new series.

Gonna be a lot of complaining though because its always been a man so people are so used to that 'type' of Doctor but I think shes gonna do great!

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

JudasIsAHolyFoo

Everyone who hates the idea of a female doctor can fight me. I loved her on broadchurch, she will be amazing as our 13th doctor 

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

Swan Heart

I'm going to have a lot of free time these days.. Should I start with this show? I heard it's pretty good.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

JudasIsAHolyFoo
1 minute ago, Swan Heart said:

I'm going to have a lot of free time these days.. Should I start with this show? I heard it's pretty good.

Im obsessed with it. this and gaga are my obsessions

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

River

When I first saw the trailer I was like damn another male doctor.. then I scream lol

so happy for this!!! Finally!!!

also I'm glad that Peter is leaving, I couldn't stand him anymore, but not his fault, his doctor was badly written, he's a great actor..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

whore
32 minutes ago, Swan Heart said:

It's kind of irritating that many of the early episodes are lost, so if you're fine with that, there are still hundreds of episodes to catch up on. 

(I'm not even a fan I just know this because my sister is) 

JudasIsAHolyFoo
21 minutes ago, Possibly Maybe said:

It's kind of irritating that many of the early episodes are lost, so if you're fine with that, there are still hundreds of episodes to catch up on. 

(I'm not even a fan I just know this because my sister is) 

there are technically 2 series for the show. Classic Who (1963-1989, 1996) and NuWho (2005 - Present) NuWho starts off with the 9th doctor and is a continuation of the classic series but the BBC restarted Doctor Who for newer generations not to have to watch the classic series to watch the new series because they reintroduce everything again, as well as stay true to the classic series. So you don't have to watch the classic stuff to watch the new show lol

britneyspears
58 minutes ago, Swan Heart said:

Yes! Start with the New Series, from 2005 onwards. The Classic Series is harder to get into.

Cailleach

Omg finally :giveup: Peter annoyed me so much so I'm glad that there will finally be a new doctor and this time it will be a woman :giveup:

That's not very born this way of you

Michelle

I am so excited! I'm a fan and when I saw the trailer I got CHILLS! 

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Archived