Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is the JWT too country for asia?

SHOOKGA

Featured Posts

SHOOKGA
3 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

what does hong kong have to do with beijing... 

They're both in China but they have different political system

So that means if china bans her she can still peform in hk

Not very born this way of you 😫

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
boyerased

Who knows she might come here. Hopefully. 

MR ws a hit here (Philippines).

With Asian countries sometimes it's n9t about album cycles but the artist's legacy. That's why Britney can sell out here or Madonna.

Ryusei
Just now, SHOOKGA said:

They're both in China but they have different political system

So that means if china bans her she can still peform in hk

Uh... I know? Why did you bring up beijing in the first place. I don't get your logic :laughga: I wont reply anymore

Musery

SHOOKGA
5 minutes ago, Haus of Joanne said:

Maybe the demand in Asia isn't enough for her and her team to fly there and perform. Asians, wyd? :saladga:

We are TRYING OUR BEST

5 minutes ago, Mary Jane Wayne said:

Wow that's racist 

Not really...

Just now, Kimihiro said:

Who knows she might come here. Hopefully. 

MR ws a hit here (Philippines).

With Asian countries sometimes it's n9t about album cycles but the artist's legacy. That's why Britney can sell out here or Madonna.

But it also depends on the company tho...

Its really hard sometimes for Asian countries to get international stars to their country...

SHOOKGA
1 minute ago, Ryusei said:

Uh... I know? Why did you bring up beijing in the first place. I don't get your logic :laughga: I wont reply anymore

Sorry im dumb, irrelevant lives in Beijing...

FentyGa
14 minutes ago, SHOOKGA said:

But Hong kong didn't 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Hong Kong is in China I swear?

SHOOKGA
Just now, maxblac said:

Hong Kong is in China I swear?

Geographically is

Politically not.

Bradley

Well if artists which are way more acoustic and country-ier have been to Asia, Gaga definitely can. The only thing which prevents her from visiting anywhere outside Europe and America is lack of promotion during the album cycle.

Btw, there are at least 10 songs which will be pop and choreography-based, so the Joanne World Tour will not only be 'country' and 'stripped down'.

I'm curious how she will deliver songs like Diamond Heart, Perfect Illusion, Come to Mama, Just Another Day though, I can't imagine her sitting at her piano throughout all these songs, there must be some movement but I have no idea what she's gonna do.

Also she said 'lighting is a big thing this year', if all the songs are acoustic, why should lighting be given so much emphasis?

SHOOKGA
Just now, Bradley said:

Well if artists which are way more acoustic and country-ier have been to Asia, Gaga definitely can. The only thing which prevents her from visiting anywhere outside Europe and America is lack of promotion during the album cycle.

Omggggg ur RIGHT

Promo this era wasnt as big as it was b4

boyerased

Logistics plays a big part also. You have to hire planes to transport production pieces to each country for just one or two shows.

Smaller acts get away with this and are able to visit Asia easily because their Asian shows are watered-down versions of their US/EU shows. Like what Maroon 5 and Ariana did.

RAMROD

Disagree. Some country bands who are now pretty much on legendary status, had toured all over the world, such as Eagles, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Rascal Flattz, ZZ Top, to name some

Also, country and folk music are pretty much the most relatable and easy listening kind of music, especially to adults. I would argue Gaga actually get more adult fans with Joanne actually.

If she want to push it, she can tour Asia fine, imho

:shrug:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

A lot of people in where I live (Hong Kong) go to a concert because the performer is such an icon. I swear 90% of the audiences at Rebel Heart Tour (Hong Kong) and Prismatic World Tour (Macau) didn't know the songs of the associated albums I know this coz I was there. Gaga can easily sell JWT here because she is Gaga (still considered the biggest star in the world here), they don't care if it's a Sinner's Prayer x30 times setlist or a Coachella like show. Her team needs to realise that the biggest local star here can't cert his album platinum but he can sell out his 30 shows that hold 10000 people each and our population is just 7mil. :sweat:

Archived