💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Despacito is excellent

Mary Jane Wayne

Featured Posts

LUO YI
On 17/7/2017 at 11:25 AM, LittleLion said:

LOL i mean, the song have amazing instruments, like REAL instruments, that are actually native from the singers are, and beautiful latin vocals from people that been working for DECADES in the music industry and they now deserve all the respect and success they are getting, i don't get why people gets so mad, or threathened or jealous, or well...

Well, what I don't like is how out of nowhere Fonsi changed his signature sound to what's hot in Latin America :selena: I mean, he's an artist and he can do whatever he wants but that felt like a really calculated move. That's just me :selena:

The night sky tells all

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LittleLion
7 minutes ago, Graffiti Heart said:

Well, what I don't like is how out of nowhere Fonsi changed his signature sound to what's hot in Latin America :selena: I mean, he's an artist and he can do whatever he wants but that felt like a really calculated move. That's just me :selena:

Im sure you would the same in his shoes, every artists would, they do it all the time, is part of evolution, you adapt or die, it applies to everything, your career, your life, etc

RAMROD

Any viral songs are annoying to some people, bruh

Even before internet, like Macarena, The Ketchup Song, I'm A Scatman, Yeah, and so on

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

There is a lot of reggaeton that is way better than this song. The first time I heard it  I knew it would be a hit but it's nothing special in my books. What really made it unbearable for me it's the ovreplaying, I think otherwise I would feel regularly towards it.

I just don't get how that song gets that much worldwide recognition when you have stuff like:

LUO YI
38 minutes ago, babs said:

There is a lot of reggaeton that is way better than this song. The first time I heard it  I knew it would be a hit but it's nothing special in my books. What really made it unbearable for me it's the ovreplaying, I think otherwise I would feel regularly towards it.

I just don't get how that song gets that much worldwide recognition when you have stuff like:

:selena: I love Safari. I thought it would be a huge hit :selena: 

The night sky tells all

On 7/16/2017 at 8:53 AM, Mary Jane Wayne said:

Okay? But a song doesn't have to be groundbreaking, never done before, experimental etc. in order to be good. 

exactly. same person probably thinks the cure is the best thing since the beatles even though it's so rehashed

Archived