Despacito is excellent

Mary Jane Wayne

Featured Posts

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
John Slayne
Just now, Mary Jane Wayne said:

Okay? But a song doesn't have to be groundbreaking, never done before, experimental etc. in order to be good. 

I agree but that doesn't change the fact it's average. And I don't hear the appeal, I have better bops to listen and dance to, Despacito just doesn't speak to me.

Mary Jane Wayne
10 minutes ago, MonsterPaws said:

It's definitely a bop.

I don't believe it deserves any awards, but both the original and the remix are CERTIFIED BOPS.

Literally anybody and everybody recognizes the song; it's the Bad Romance, Gangnam Style, or See You Again of 2017 easily :music:

I've never heard of that See You Again song jsjshshsh 

memomemome

Well in my honest opinion this is much better in today landscape. I can't think what song is soo exciting today since everyone doing cheap thrills.

It's exciting, it's dancey, the beat the guitar, the song structure... it's like Bang after bang after bang...

It's maybe usual latin song, but it's THAT song.

But I get it. It getting annoying since today like everyone playing it :sweat:

AndrewGr

It really is

200_s.gif

Spoiler

Now lemme give it another listen
13.gif

sipthistea

Define excellent :oprah:

Imo, it's just a mediocre basic song. There are many other songs in spanish that are way better than Desperdicio. The lyrics are lame af. 

Ferrer Zorola

Well y'all better like it because in AUGUST 4TH it will become the most watched video on YouTube.

It's the Latino Revenge :gaycat:

LIFE IS GOOD

Reality

I think it's a bop. 

Honestly, I think most people (including me, so it's okay) have a problem with it cause it's Justin Bieber. 

🃏🖤👹

Ziggy

lol I don't put that much thought into it. I like it because when it comes on at bars around me people actually get up and dance to it. Even if it isn't the best song ever, it's really easy to move to and the vocals aren't glaringly annoying (I'm always tipsy or drunk when I hear the song so it could be annoying, but I think if it was awful it would cut through the drunken stupor).

it's fun so I like it. Won't add it to my playlist but it's a fun song to dance to when you go out and it really makes some stiff-hip white guys gyrate so it's done its job.

Ferrer Zorola

First video to get to 3 BILLIONS come through! ENTIRELY IN SPANISH! Btw :whitney:

Beating Trump one view at a time now Sashay away :bye:

LIFE IS GOOD

Emigrante

I don't like this song, it's getting too much radio airplay, it's irritating. Everyone sings it, everyone loves it, my little brother whom's 10 sings it with his colleagues at my house. I was at vacation for a week and when I came back I saw not that small inscription on my wall saying "DESPASITO". Definitely not a fan of this song. xD

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Archived