Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Despacito is excellent

Mary Jane Wayne

Featured Posts

Mary Jane Wayne

I literally have no idea why this song is getting too much hate. It's a 100% certified bop and it makes me want to dance my ass off. It's honestly excellent and certainly better than everything American pop stars are realising right now (FACT). I'm glad it's getting the success it deserves. But the Justin Bieber version doesn't exist in my world lol 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rat Boy

It's because Gaga's singles aren't performing as well as it is. This forum isn't a fan of most successful male artists and their songs.

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

JR Gg

Hunny you're in for a big storm.gif 

You're entitled to your wrong opinion.gif

Sure Jan.gif :selena:

Cuchulainn

People here always seem to hate on popular male artists :( It probably has to do with Bieber being featured on one version of the song as well.

I think the song is great :D 

Irrelevant
4 minutes ago, Mary Jane Wayne said:

But the Justin Bieber version doesn't exist in my world lol 

Loads of people on here like the original too, and they hate the JB version.

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Mary Jane Wayne
12 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

It's because Gaga's singles aren't performing as well as it. This forum isn't a fan of most successful male artists/songs.

I know right. It seems like all the hate for Despaciro is stemming from one place called jealousy. I understand if someone says they got sick of it because it's overplayed but saying its a bad song is just.....plain delusion. If it was a Gaga song, I swear to God everyone on GGD would claim its the best song ever created :shrug:

Fiona Apple

I think it's very good for its genre but I don't think it deserves the huge attention it got

Mary Jane Wayne
8 minutes ago, John Slayne said:

It's... very average at best. :awkney: no tea no shade

how?

hOw?

hoW?

How?

HOW? 

John Slayne
Just now, Mary Jane Wayne said:

how?

hOw?

hoW?

How?

HOW? 

Because it sounds like any other basic ass latin song, I've heard 34384368 songs like that before, I don't understand why I should pay attention to this particular one.

tenor.gif

MonsterPaws

It's definitely a bop.

I don't believe it deserves any awards, but both the original and the remix are CERTIFIED BOPS.

Literally anybody and everybody recognizes the song; it's the Bad Romance, Gangnam Style, or See You Again of 2017 easily :music:

Mary Jane Wayne
9 minutes ago, John Slayne said:

Because it sounds like any other basic ass latin song, I've heard 34384368 songs like that before, I don't understand why I should pay attention to this particular one.

tenor.gif

Okay? But a song doesn't have to be groundbreaking, never done before, experimental etc. in order to be good. 

Archived