💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

JWT in Australia?

DOJA CAT

Featured Posts

SHOOKGA
1 minute ago, thopekas said:

Justice for ASIA!! Japan especially really supported her from the very begining,they deserve at least 1 show there,even if Joanne wasn't such a big success there her Brand name and famous performance capabilites would ensure a pretty good attendace for 1 or 2 shows.

SHE  SHOULD HAVE AT LEAST ONE SHOW IN EVERY CITY IN ASIA CUZ BOI ASIANS HAS BEEN ROOTING FOR HER

Not very born this way of you 😫

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SHOOKGA
Just now, monster987 said:

Off topic but i wanna ask what is a secondary market?:selena::selena:

The secondary market, also called the aftermarket, is the financial market in which previously issued financial instruments such as stock, bonds, options, and futures are bought and sold.

Not very born this way of you 😫

thopekas

Off topic but i wanna ask what is a secondary market?:selena::selena:

reseller sites like ticketswapp,viagogo,stubhub etc

ViviLittleM
1 minute ago, thopekas said:

She has to, she doesn't need to do many shows if Livenation dont want to risk,one show in Sydney,one in Melbourne and one in Perth would be okay i suppose.

You need to have profits tho... to come...

Nicole
1 hour ago, AJK273 said:

Have never heard of ANY show giving out tickets for free. I had friends that went and not one of them said anything about that. Also, Why did she add extra dates to Sydney and Melbourne if she wasn't selling well. 

It happened...I literally called my friend to come down. It wasn't a grand announcement, the security guards just asked some people in GA if they had anyone who wanted a ticket and word spread among people they knew only. I honestly don't know why an extra date for sydney was added, but I'm glad she did because I had my M&G that night. It was a great night regardless.

1 hour ago, AJK273 said:

And the whole thing about covering seats with curtains happens at EVERY SHOW. They can't let people sit in every seat in the stadium because the site lines would become ridiculous. 

They wouldn't build an arena to a 21k capacity it "site lines" would prevent them from selling such tickets. She didn't sell out the entire arena - that's that. Other artists have performed in the same arena with those tickets sold. Gaga performed there to an sold-out show for the BTWB 4 times and there wasn't any problems with lines. 

Phoebe Buffay

I have a solution!!

She has to do stadiums in Australia :whitney: 3 in Sydney, 3 in Melbourne and 3 in Perth. :selena: Sorry I'm delulu and nervous a little bit

He8MyHeart

She has to come here, right? I can't entertain the thought of her not. It's not good for my mental health :gum:

He8MyHeart

I have a solution!!

She has to do stadiums in Australia :whitney: 3 in Sydney, 3 in Melbourne and 3 in Perth. :selena: Sorry I'm delulu and nervous a little bit

Me too :gum:

thopekas
1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

You need to have profits tho... to come...

i can't see them spending more than a million to get the tour there,so a gross of 3millions would be enough for some profit,they have to do it for the fans,even if the profit isn't huge .

AJK273
1 minute ago, Nicole said:

It happened...I literally called my friend to come down. It wasn't a grand announcement, the security guards just asked some people in GA if they had anyone who wanted a ticket and word spread among people they knew only. I honestly don't know why an extra date for sydney was added, but I'm glad she did because I had my M&G that night. It was a great night regardless.

They wouldn't build an arena to a 21k capacity it "site lines" would prevent them from selling such tickets. She didn't sell out the entire arena - that's that. Other artists have performed in the same arena with those tickets sold. Gaga performed there to an sold-out show for the BTWB 4 times and there wasn't any problems with lines. 

That's fine I believe you it's just I have never heard that happen before. I am from Adelaide and have been to most shows and they have seats that circle the entire arena but they cover ones from the sides where you can't see :wtfga: 

Messy, Petty, Beautiful, Covergirl

Nicole
Just now, AJK273 said:

That's fine I believe you it's just I have never heard that happen before. I am from Adelaide and have been to most shows and they have seats that circle the entire arena but they cover ones from the sides where you can't see :wtfga: 

Oh for the side/restricted views that's completely normal! Unless it's a stage like Adele's that was in the center and can be seen by all angles of the stadium 

For reference/for anyone who wants to know more, I've attached the tweet where I was able to get my friend a ticket for free 

Blake
42 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

I dont think she is going to Austrailia:gaycat:

Bless your heart but you're no where near the country so your opinion is irrelevant xx

Blake
21 hours ago, Nicole said:

People were writing it on twitter telling people to come down. People lining up in GA basically reserved tix for people. Someone reserved one for my friend who couldn't afford the second show but ended up coming last minute bc it was free lol 

Ah okay. I had ARTPOP Zone that night so I didn't even really notice GA tbh. 

Archived