💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

JWT in Australia?

DOJA CAT

Featured Posts

Nicole
7 minutes ago, AJK273 said:

Um she sold out the artRAVE even without promo. Check the records. She has sold out every tour bar Monster ball in Australia. 

giphy.gif

Idk whether or not it was reported as sold out but at the last Sydney show the curtains were drawn at the top and they were giving away free tickets to people outside. Everyone in GA was calling their friends to come bc it was free (including me). Perhaps technically it was "sold out" in that they sold all the tickets that they (ticketek) released, but they did not release tickets at full venue capacity hence why people are saying it didn't sell out.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sarahb

I expect dates to be announced and tickets to go on sale the one week I have zero internet connection next month :lolga:

vanus

maybe she'll go to asia and australia in 2018 since we only have dates for this year but i doubt tbh 

imma cut a bitch

Blake
22 minutes ago, Nicole said:

Idk whether or not it was reported as sold out but at the last Sydney show the curtains were drawn at the top and they were giving away free tickets to people outside. Everyone in GA was calling their friends to come bc it was free (including me). Perhaps technically it was "sold out" in that they sold all the tickets that they (ticketek) released, but they did not release tickets at full venue capacity hence why people are saying it didn't sell out.

Since when? I never saw anyone calling people asking them to come since tickets were free at the last Sydney show. :rip: 

Nicole
11 minutes ago, Blake said:

Since when? I never saw anyone calling people asking them to come since tickets were free at the last Sydney show. :rip: 

People were writing it on twitter telling people to come down. People lining up in GA basically reserved tix for people. Someone reserved one for my friend who couldn't afford the second show but ended up coming last minute bc it was free lol 

sarahb
6 minutes ago, Nicole said:

People were writing it on twitter telling people to come down. People lining up in GA basically reserved tix for people. Someone reserved one for my friend who couldn't afford the second show but ended up coming last minute bc it was free lol 

I'm so glad the media never picked up on that :sweat: (as far as I know)

DOJA CAT
10 hours ago, littlepotter said:

Oh my ****ing god i realized that I might be in Australia in December and that may be when she'll go there if she does :selena:

Well all the shows stop in December so I think there will be no more until Jan or feb

thank u, next

DOJA CAT
10 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

Well this account is hyping up something JWT related, but idk they're fans so idk

https://twitter.com/LadyGagaANZ

And if it's true, I hope they'll find something to promote the shows.

artRAVE was a mess in Australia because there wasn't promo at all. The boxscores were sh*t.

To sell well in Oceania you need to promote there...

Like Katy. Her team & her know that.

Well I saw a ad for Katy's tour here in Australia last night 

thank u, next

AJK273
19 hours ago, Nicole said:

Have never heard of ANY show giving out tickets for free. I had friends that went and not one of them said anything about that. Also, Why did she add extra dates to Sydney and Melbourne if she wasn't selling well. 

Messy, Petty, Beautiful, Covergirl

DOJA CAT
3 minutes ago, AJK273 said:

Have never heard of ANY show giving out tickets for free. I had friends that went and not one of them said anything about that. Also, Why did she add extra dates to Sydney and Melbourne if she wasn't selling well. 

Yeah I'm confused as well 🙃

thank u, next

AJK273
Just now, Red Flame Angle said:

Yeah I'm confused as well 🙃

And the whole thing about covering seats with curtains happens at EVERY SHOW. They can't let people sit in every seat in the stadium because the site lines would become ridiculous. 

Messy, Petty, Beautiful, Covergirl

ViviLittleM

I know y'all don't want to believe that Gaga flopped in your country with the artRAVE but sadly this is the truth.

Only 8,120 people in Perth when the capacity is almost twice that number.

17,253 people in Melbourne for TWO shows when this number almost should be the number for one show only.

Brisbrane, 9,249, capacity of 14k...

20,445 in Sydney with TWO shows when the capacity of the venue is... like 16k or something.

I let you compare those tragic numbers to BTW Ball or Prismatic for example...

Phoebe Buffay
2 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

I know y'all don't want to believe that Gaga flopped in your country with the artRAVE but sadly this is the truth.

Only 8,120 people in Perth when the capacity is almost twice that number.

17,253 people in Melbourne for TWO shows when this numbers almost should be the number for one show only.

Brisbrane, 9,249, capacity of 14k...

20,445 in Sydney with TWO shows when the capacity of the venue is... like 18k or something.

I let you compare those tragic numbers to BTW Ball or Prismatic for example...

This.

ViviLittleM
1 minute ago, monster987 said:

I really really really hope for AUS dates

I asked them about that.

they answered me:

"We’ve been told something is coming and to build up some excitement...keep an eye on Live Nation’s Facebook!"

idk if we can trust them but, we'll see!

Archived