performance

Lady Gaga made a surprise appearance at Tony Bennett's show tonight

asana15

Featured Posts

20 minutes ago, symphonia said:

TonyGaga! :giveup:

They better record C3C :flutter:

I need more jazz records from her. :giveup:

High key hoping she makes a side project of an entire original jazz album. :cryga:

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lanius
6 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

Why are you so disrespectful to this amazing talented old man by calling him an "old fart"? :madge: I can't believe how rude you are :duck:

Plus they are friends and they can do whatever they **** they want together :nails: 

Hide contents

I am very tempted to say go get a hobby but of course I would get more criticism :giggle:

Of course you would face criticism, criticism for being a hypocrite looking at your post count lol.

hqdefault.jpg

RAMROD
26 minutes ago, Leonardo Melim Sabatini said:

the thing that pisses me off is that she didn't even say anything about the postponement and still acts like nothing's up. in my point of view she's making it look like she doesn't even have time to tweet an apologize but still she's out and about with her boyfriend. i don't know but i find it really weird and a bit disrespectful 

LMAO get off your high horse and stop acting like you know whats up.

For all we know, she couldn't say anything because of contractual agreement with Bud Light. Stop whining for once.

Also she is out and about with her boyfriend is none of your business. She is a grown woman and can do whatever she wants. And she did all these for the pleasurement of herself, not for her fans or the papz. Don't be so entitled. 

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Irrelevant
2 minutes ago, Lanius said:

Of course you would face criticism, criticism for being a hypocrite looking at your post count lol.

hqdefault.jpg

You are trying so hard to try to shade me by using my post count lmao

Go get a hobby you old fart

Spoiler

:excuseu:

êŽ‘ì•ŒëĄœ 걞얎가 알아 ë„€ home ground

Lanius
5 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

You are trying so hard to try to shade me by using my post count lmao

Go get a hobby you old fart

Hide contents

:excuseu:

No  your shade was just a fail when you have over 6,000 post on this site yet you're telling somebody to get a hobby lmao.

Ronk

I'm here for jazzGa more than anything.  Hoping there will be a C3C.

I live outside the space time continuum.

TimisaMonster

Gaga...what are you doing woman? :saladga: 

You have time for this, but not the Dive Bar show? :what: 

She must be done rehearsing I guess or simply just d oesnt care either way anymore...she just does what she wants when she wants I guess regardless if she makes announcements of commitments and doesn't follow through...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Talent
6 minutes ago, Kermit said:

Like i don't really care too much that the dive bar is off and that she's performing with tony but more-so the fact that she cancels what she had in store for fans and blatantly avoids giving at least an apology or a reason to her fans as a whole. She does this every time and it's honestly irritating. But, she'll be calling us by our fan-base name when she wants us to buy her material? People drag me when I say I don't necessarily listen to gaga anymore but she stopped listening to us first.

This is sad and embarrassing. She loves her fans more than anything. Stop calling Gaga an hypocrite because she didn't tweet about a stupid Dive Bar. You guys always act like this. "Oh, look, she didn't tweet about the Manchester tragedy. So ****ing disgusting. I can't believe she's like that now". 

Gaga is not your property. What a joke. 

đŸ”” - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

47 minutes ago, Lanius said:

Why is she still associating with this old fart? It's not 2014 anymore

Wow...

Anyways, I love their duo and I love C2C and Gaga looks sickening and I love her doing Jazz. But tbh her indifference nowadays is very annoying. Are we supposed to just not get hyped by stuff again when she builds us up? I can't at her doing this appearance but not even having 1 minute to post a tweet regarding the dive bar show. Girl :duck:

I'm seriously considering not reading news about her anymore. I think it's better if we don't get excited about upcoming projects and just take what we can when she delivers and that's it. It's getting old.

Irrelevant
Just now, Lanius said:

No you your shade was just a fail when you have over 6,000 post on this site yet you're telling somebody to get a hobby lmao.

I meant for you to go get a hobby other than hating on other people. :duck:

Also I've been on this site for a much longer time than you, of course I would have more posts. :duck: Idk whats your logic, please explain :duck:

êŽ‘ì•ŒëĄœ 걞얎가 알아 ë„€ home ground

Lanius
Just now, Irrelevant said:

I meant for you to go get a hobby other than hating on other people. :duck:

Also I've been on this site for a much longer time than you, of course I would have more posts. :duck: Idk whats your logic, please explain :duck:

I literally made one joke comment. I could care less about Tony 

Talent
13 minutes ago, Fernster7 said:

Mmm I didn't say that. Obviously she doesn't hate this fanbase(she's an angel for that tbh) but come on, a little apology or explanation would have been enough, not because she owes us something but because if she really believes in what she says it's the right thing to do.

She didn't kill anyone. You guys are so dramatic. 

đŸ”” - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

Fernster7
31 minutes ago, Talent said:

She didn't kill anyone. You guys are so dramatic. 

:awkney:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Archived