Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Lady Gaga made a surprise appearance at Tony Bennett's show tonight

asana15

Featured Posts

SpookyKid
Just now, Leonardo Melim Sabatini said:

a performance we were all anticipating because SHE hyped us but okay

But that doesn't need an apology, it's not like you wasted money or anything, you were literally going to watch it on facebook, watch it when the new date is set and it's done

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
migamiga
11 minutes ago, Leonardo Melim Sabatini said:

the thing that pisses me off is that she didn't even say anything about the postponement and still acts like nothing's up. in my point of view she's making it look like she doesn't even have time to tweet an apologize but still she's out and about with her boyfriend. i don't know but i find it really weird and a bit disrespectful 

Eh in this situation it's excusable. It's not like fans purchased tickets to watch her perform. Her cancellation didn't really cause any inconvenience to anyone's schedule. But yeah I wish she said something too

Fernster7
32 minutes ago, SpookyKid said:

With the horrible things her fans say to her (even bashing Tony on this thread) she doesn't really owe us anything, we don't deserve it

I agree with you on that and I was surprised there was such a reaction about this when half of the fanbase didn't even like the idea of bringing the DB back, but she should have done it for her fans that were excited. It also seems unprofessional too.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

tellemhone

I love seeing Gaga and Tony perform

:air: :air: :air:

sara57
5 minutes ago, Tan Fei said:

shes there for her good friend . shes there to relax , enjoy the show and music with family.  i see nothing wrong with that . its not like she bring her band to perform there instead of dive bar . and with regards to the postponement .they alr reassured new date will be set.  i dont see why pple keep harping on it . just move on . stay positive n be appreciative 

You still think that DB show will be rescheduled...... :gum:

SpookyKid
Just now, Fernster7 said:

I agree with you on that and I was surprised there was such a reaction about this when half of the fanbase didn't even like the idea of bringing the DB back, but she should have done it for her fans that were excited. It also seems unprofessional too.

We don't really know what happened tho, for all we know, it was something serious and the said she was busy just to cover it

merlot
Just now, sara57 said:

She isn't. But she just cancelled one event because she is "deep in rehearsals" and has no time for it so it's somehow logical not to see her singing with Tony and going out on a date with Christian at this point. Nobody says she isn't allowed to do anything it's her life after all but her tour starts in two weeks and she started rehearsing two weeks ago and says she's "busy". But like I said, she has time for things she wants to do, and for the other ones, no. :toofunny:

i think it happened impromptu, she went there with her boo and tony invited her to sing with him not a big deal

sara57
14 minutes ago, Leonardo Melim Sabatini said:

the thing that pisses me off is that she didn't even say anything about the postponement and still acts like nothing's up. in my point of view she's making it look like she doesn't even have time to tweet an apologize but still she's out and about with her boyfriend. i don't know but i find it really weird and a bit disrespectful 

You're right totally. That's the only problem in this story in my opinion too.

Irrelevant
37 minutes ago, Lanius said:

Why is she still associating with this old fart? It's not 2014 anymore

Why are you so disrespectful to this amazing talented old man by calling him an "old fart"? :madge: I can't believe how rude you are :duck:

Plus they are friends and they can do whatever they **** they want together :nails: 

Spoiler

I am very tempted to say go get a hobby but of course I would get more criticism :giggle:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Talent
8 minutes ago, Fernster7 said:

I agree that people are taking it way too seriously but she's been saying she has this incredible out of this world relationship with her fans but she can't tweet about a cancelled performance? I understand people who are mad about it.

Personally, it makes me mad too because I wss truly excited for the Dive Bar, if it was about something else I'd probably be like 'whatever'.

So Gaga hates her fans now? :laughga: I mean, I would hate them too, but lol. 

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

outtahere12428
6 minutes ago, SpookyKid said:

watch it when the new date is set

we all know there won't be one :toofunny:

SpookyKid
Just now, Leonardo Melim Sabatini said:

we all know there won't be one :toofunny:

Even if there isn't, we have no room to complain, it's done, the first date already passed, staying pressed won't do anything, as she has already moved on

Fernster7
31 minutes ago, Talent said:

Mmm I didn't say that. Obviously she doesn't hate this fanbase(she's an angel for that tbh) but come on, a little apology or explanation would have been enough, not because she owes us something but because if she really believes in what she says it's the right thing to do.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Kermit

Like i don't really care too much that the dive bar is off and that she's performing with tony but more-so the fact that she cancels what she had in store for fans and blatantly avoids giving at least an apology or a reason to her fans as a whole. She does this every time and it's honestly irritating. But, she'll be calling us by our fan-base name when she wants us to buy her material? People drag me when I say I don't necessarily listen to gaga anymore but she stopped listening to us first.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

sara57
1 minute ago, Talent said:

Not all the monsters are rude and dragging her for some things. A BIG amount of them react really normal in every situation + not to mention how they were promoting TC (like @gagamonster96). + I'm pretty sure she doesn't read all of the things that we wrote about her, especially on GGD. ++ Also not to mention the basic reason, she's here where she is mostly because of us buying everything and promoting. 

Every fanbase has the minority of people who are acting like they shouldn't but she shouldn't generalize and think all of us are like that. 

Archived