Lady Gaga made a surprise appearance at Tony Bennett's show tonight

asana15

Featured Posts

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kermit

and we still can't even get one tweet about the dive bar cancellation

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

gagagoogoose

tenor.gif

No time to rehearse for JWT huh? Dive Bar show is definitely cancelled at this point :toofunny:

giphy.gif

Talent

GGD is going to turn into a mess. 

enhanced-19679-1455643611-7.png?downsize

PS. Stop saying Gaga is an hypocrite (:neyde:) and doesn't care about her fans just because she didn't tweet about this. The Dive Bar was a gift for the fans in the first place. Y'all are embarrassing. Grow up

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

juju

She is queen of doing the last thing she needs to be doing right now :selena: 

❤ x ❤

AJH219

Doing what she does best, I see.  :neyde: :madge:

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

gagagoogoose

They are singing about being in heaven and dancing cheek to cheek but we're waiting in hell for the new music that's promised. 

giphy.gif

outtahere12428

i'm so angry i could literally fly all my way to los angeles and throw a shoe at her:grr:

Doncho

I love this!! But she is performing with Tony instead of the Dive Bar? :selena: Priorities I guess :selena:

Gaga: cancels Dive Bar show that requires minimal rehearsing, minimal outfit planning, minimal general preparation or time
Gaga: does elaborate surprise appearance at Tony Bennett concert to promote an album that came out almost 3 years ago, with a polished look that seems to have taken a bit to put together, despite the fact that she hasnt caught up in JWT rehearsals.

VOLANTIS

Do you think Tony fans on TonyDaily think the same things about Gaga as you all say about Tony here? :selena:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Archived