💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga's lyrically best and worst song?

Oyster

Featured Posts

dannydevito
Just now, GypsyVida said:

Yes, you are correct. That 'song' is by Kathryn Petty featuring Nicotine Minimum-Age :selena:

idk if i should like the comment or not im afraid of Harpoon :selena:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AmericanGUY
33 minutes ago, Oyster said:

Best: Bloody Mary

one of the most lyrically conceptual songs i have ever heard, it's magical  

꧁ 𝕛'𝕧𝕖𝕦𝕩 𝕡𝕒𝕤 𝕞𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕦𝕝𝕖 ꧂

Best: Princess Die

the lyrics are simple but so vivid

Worst: Donatella

I hope it's satire or else it's incredibly cringy 

Arcanum

Best: Angel Down

Worst: Monster (seriously.. all this about a monster pork? "I've never seen one like that before? He is a monster.")

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

Guest bostonGUY

Best: Princess Die/Marry The Night

Worst: Jewels n Drugs (just her part, still bump to the song)

Fernster7

Best: You and I

Worst: Donatella. 

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Ziggy
11 minutes ago, Arcanum said:

Best: Angel Down

Worst: Monster (seriously.. all this about a monster pork? "I've never seen one like that before? He is a monster.")

lol I don't think it's about the D. I think that specific line is, "I've never seen one like that before. You monster, you amaze me." So the monster got a big D, but the song is about how he's really rapey and predatory. A "monster" of sorts.

Yuuri
24 minutes ago, Arcanum said:

10 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

lol I don't think it's about the D. I think that specific line is, "I've never seen one like that before. You monster, you amaze me." So the monster got a big D, but the song is about how he's really rapey and predatory. A "monster" of sorts.

From Genius:

“Monster” represents the Fear of Sex Monster from the series of 8 new songs in Lady Gaga’s re-release of The Fame.

This song is reflective of the times in which Gaga was not able to feel comfortable with having sex.

In 2011, Gaga explained:

"I did not lose my virginity until I was 17. But I have to say even then I wasn’t ready and it was an absolutely terrible experience. It was not good at all. […] I never actually enjoyed sex until two years ago. It was a proper monogamous relationship in which I felt free enough to trust and I had enough self love."

From Wiki

Gaga had explained that "Monster" describes her fear of sex and relationships, and described the lyrics as being in love with the bad boy all the time, but instead of running away, one keeps going back to the same person. She added that the fear in "Monster" erupted from her need to have a stable relationship.

Decodekid
1 hour ago, GypsyVida said:

Yes, you are correct. That 'song' is by Kathryn Petty featuring Nicotine Minimum-Age :selena:

:air:

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Regina George

Okay so:

Best: MTN, Scheiße, Dance In The Dark. 

Worst: Donatella, Swine.

15jocart

Best: Yoü and I

Worst: G.U.Y. literally bc of the retweet lyric

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

Archived