đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Tyler the Creator: "I don't like black dudes I only like white guys"

Lanius

Featured Posts

Phoenix

People need to stop using that excuse "i was born attracted to this" and acting as if being attracted to a certain race is on the same level as being gay lol. Being gay or lesbian etc. is connected to plenty of physiological processes which happen while the baby is still inside, including the hormones, which obviously affect how a person will act, live or which sex it will be attracted to. 

đź’Ž

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiamondAngel
8 minutes ago, Kermit said:

This is entirely too incorrect. We all have the option to open our minds instead of our pants first and foremost. I'm going to admit, I used to do that whole "I only like white guys" thing. Never in my ****ing life had I been so uneducated, misinformed or misinterpreted the vast meaning of actually making an effort to not only love myself, but other people as a whole. This is nothing but the media making beauty standards eurocentric, rooted self hatred and lack of connectivity with those from all around the spectrum. I made myself come to terms with who I am, and who other people were and when I did that I actually saw who other people really were. I didn't just look at the skin tone and say "oh okay alright", I looked deeper than that because skin tone doesn't mean ****, and it's what's on the inside that shines through all skin. And inside, we are all made the same way.

So you're speaking about personality, looking underneath the skin. That's called love. Sexual attraction does not always include love. It's about physical contact. Looks. In which I repeat myself, we can't help what makes our dicks hard. There's just no disproving that fact. I can't choose to be attracted to a type of person I'm not attracted to. And if YOU can, then perhaps you're pansexual. But not everyone is, and you should respect that. 

Lanius

What do you think this? @EmeraldHeart and before any of the mods get trigger happy with the WP. I'm cool with emerald heart :lolly:

Supersonic
4 minutes ago, Erich Johnson said:

Black like just white guys = ok

White like just white guys= racist

Something is wrong 

Literally all the people are criticizing him have criticized the other thing you mentioned as well, while the people who are indifferent/in agreement towards towards white people only wanting to date whites are also indiffrent/in agreement towards this.

The choo choo train to delusional town is in full throttle.

Kermit
4 minutes ago, GAGA1972 said:

So you're speaking about personality, looking underneath the skin. That's called love. Sexual attraction does not always include love. It's about physical contact. Looks. In which I repeat myself, we can't help what makes our dicks hard. There's just no disproving that fact. I can't choose to be attracted to a type of person I'm not attracted to. And if YOU can, then perhaps you're pansexual. But not everyone is, and you should respect that. 

There's no respect for the disrespectful. And if we have to use the excuse "we can't help what gets us hard", (Even though that's entirely false. We can, we just don't want to, because it gets us hard) then there needs to be a HUGE change because that's honestly saying that your erection is priority before logic and common sense. We've already got a huge problem with fetishizing races. 

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Erich Johnson
5 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Literally all the people are criticizing him have criticized the other thing you mentioned as well, while the people who are indifferent/in agreement towards towards white people only wanting to date whites are also indiffrent/in agreement towards this.

The choo choo train to delusional town is in full throttle.

Im talking about society 

And we know how this ends if a white guy says something like that

DiamondAngel
3 minutes ago, Kermit said:

There's no respect for the disrespectful. And if we have to use the excuse "we can't help what gets us hard", (Even though that's entirely false. We can, we just don't want to, because it gets us hard) then there needs to be a HUGE change because that's honestly saying that your erection is priority before logic and common sense. We've already got a huge problem with fetishizing races. 

When did I say that? I am in an interracial relationship with a black man. I value love over my ****. But some people don't want that and they want sex and there's nothing wrong with that. And if you can honestly change your sexual atttaction, I would go to the news, because congratulations, your penis defies logic and the laws of sexuality. You could become famous. 

I think we'll just have to agree to disagree (even though this is fact, not opinion, but whatever) because clearly we cannot comprehend what the other is saying. As I said, if you truly believe that you can rewire what arouses you, you need to publish a scientific article because it defies biology. It's the same reason conversion camps don't work. 

Erich Johnson

I'm just saying some black guys exhibit whites like a trophy

Lanius
12 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

I think it's hard enough for black LGBT people to fit in already, since almost every LGBT media outlet is centered around a cis white gay male's experience, it can brainwash people into thinking that only white gays are "desireable", which is just not the truth OH AT ALL. Attraction goes way beyond the physical level IMO.

This, the whole "preference" argument is so B.S. IMO. People act like these preferences are aren't disapportinly by bring if up examples of their one friend who dates black guys only :sweat: but in reality, these preferences are geared more towards white people then POC. Pretty much in every community white people are the most preferred partner by ALL races. While POC more niche and excluded by these preferences. It's very transparent if you ask me.ethnic-preferences2_custom-2bcc84fb38b5a in fact, in all these dating scenarios. Black men/women were the least desireed partner. Why is that? Are we going to admit that there are other factors as to why most people prefer white people :oprah:

Kermit
Just now, GAGA1972 said:

When did I say that? I am in an interracial relationship with a black man. I value love over my ****. But some people don't want that and they want sex and there's nothing wrong with that. And if you can honestly change your sexual atttaction, I would go to the news, because congratulations, your penis defies logic and the laws of sexuality. You could become famous. 

I think we'll just have to agree to disagree (even though this is fact, not opinion, but whatever) because clearly we cannot comprehend what the other is saying. As I said, if you truly believe that you can rewire what arouses you, you need to publish a scientific article because it defies biology. It's the same reason conversion camps don't work. 

I didn't mean specifically you. I mean in general to men, period (and extensively; women whom have adopted this way of thinking as well). I mean you DID say: 

11 minutes ago, GAGA1972 said:

we can't help what makes our dicks hard. 

It's not biology, either. Biology is birth. When it comes to our mindset, it's psychology. Our brains are responsible for "we can't help what makes our dicks hard. " . I won't go into the whole brain triggers/predicts physical reaction topic. 

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Supersonic
7 minutes ago, Erich Johnson said:

Im talking about society 

And we know how this ends if a white guy says something like that

Delusional train, the re-up:

Thinking that being racist and saying "I don't wanna date black people" gets you backlash in real life. Newsflash: Being racist could get you elected president of the United States, matter of fact.

DiamondAngel
1 minute ago, Kermit said:

I didn't mean specifically you. I mean in general to men, period (and extensively; women whom have adopted this way of thinking as well). I mean you DID say: 

It's not biology, either. Biology is birth. When it comes to our mindset, it's psychology. Our brains are responsible for "we can't help what makes our dicks hard. " . I won't go into the whole brain triggers/predicts physical reaction topic. 

Ok, fine. But most people aren't going to go to therapy to help them being attracted to black people. Are you saying they should be expected to? spend years of therapy and thousands of dollars of money, when they might end up with a white guy anyway? Rewiring the brain is a long, tricky process. 

Dominic

I see it as more of an exposure issue. Celebrities are predominately white and the media is full of attractive white men/women. It would only seem innevitable that subconiously you 'prefer' that which you are more exposed to. 

I don't think it is fair to vilify people though because of said 'preferences' which happens a lot. It's an unconcious act, a lack of awareness and exposure. Throwing the word 'racist' at someone who genuinely believes  it is entirely personal preference dimishes the argument and prevents discourse. There should be more of an open dialogue on all sides. 

This isnt to say people don't have preferences. Of course they do but they can also be cultural too. It's fine to 'prefer' a race but it's impossible to categorically deny an entire race. 

But hey, im just a white gay boy mod on GGD so what do i know :shrug:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Archived