💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

About Ultraviolence & Honeymoon

katybathy

Featured Posts

katybathy

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRr0YFWKGTJxYElZJMHUp2images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-sfLTqNBMRslj0nkkxcD

genuinely asking, do some of you really like these two albums that much ? I mean I love Lana, she's a great person and I think Born To Die is one of the best albums ever made but Ultraviolence and Honeymoon sound really boring and nothing special unlike BTD. :selena:

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AlexanderMagno

Ultraviolence is one of my favourite albums of all time, and I can say I've listened to a lot of albums, and from all sorts of genres. Seriously, that album is one of the most cohesive I've ever heard, it sounds so faithful to its concept, it has that bittersweet nostalgia that makes your heart dance, it's sexy, melodramatic, romantic, dream pop with a very vintage blues feeling to it. Each song sounds very unique for me.

I can't stand Honeymoon, I forget that album exists. I've listened to it a few times and I still can't remember a single song.

theahsfan

YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Ultraviolence is perfection and so is Honeymoon, which is absolute bliss and serenity 

SychosSoChic

Ultraviolence was ok :selena:

Honeymoon on the other hand :excuseu:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

My favorite album is actually Honeymoon.  Melodically it's the best because if you listen closely, it has more notes in one bar than her previous efforts which is more hip hop.

jinko

I think people like Born to Die just because it's more pop and upbeat than the other two :reductive: but idk 

ANYWAY I cannot hate on Ultraviolence enough tbqh :giveup: It was cute for a minute (at most... two days after it was released) but it got old really quick. It just drags on and on since literally every song sounded the same. It bored moi out of my wits and have deleted it on all of the platforms where I listen to music. I've tried hard to cling onto Money Power Glory, FMWUTTT, and West Coast since they're bearable but... I can't. Honeymoon, on the other hand, is my album honey. It's the perfect mix between the "pop" of Born To Die and the... "depression" of Ultraviolence. Religion by itself is better than all of Ultraviolence, and that is researched, accepted fact.

katybathy
22 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

Ultraviolence is one of my favourite albums of all time, and I can say I've listened to a lot of albums, and from all sorts of genres. Seriously, that album is one of the most cohesive I've ever heard, it sounds so faithful to its concept, it has that bittersweet nostalgia that makes your heart dance, it's sexy, melodramatic, romantic, dream pop with a very vintage blues feeling to it. Each song sounds very unique for me.

I can't stand Honeymoon, I forget that album exists. I've listened to it a few times and I still can't remember a single song.

Yeah Ultraviolence is definitely better 

katybathy
8 minutes ago, Lil Mxnster said:

Ultraviolence is her best album, that's a fact :nails:

More like an alternative fact 😏

FentyGa
11 minutes ago, Lil Mxnster said:

Ultraviolence is her best album, that's a fact :nails:

giphy.gif

katybathy
5 minutes ago, jinko said:

I think people like Born to Die just because it's more pop and upbeat than the other two :reductive: but idk 

ANYWAY I cannot hate on Ultraviolence enough tbqh :giveup: It was cute for a minute (at most... two days after it was released) but it got old really quick. It just drags on and on since literally every song sounded the same. It bored moi out of my wits and have deleted it on all of the platforms where I listen to music. I've tried hard to cling onto Money Power Glory, FMWUTTT, and West Coast since they're bearable but... I can't. Honeymoon, on the other hand, is my album honey. It's the perfect mix between the "pop" of Born To Die and the... "depression" of Ultraviolence. Religion by itself is better than all of Ultraviolence, and that is researched, accepted fact.

Omg you are so alternative and indie im jeolous 

jinko
4 minutes ago, katybathy said:

Omg you are so alternative and indie im jeolous 

tenor.gif

Archived