💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga's fake accents

dit

Featured Posts

Do you like Gaga's fake accents that she's had through out the years? Which one is your favorite?

This one specifically reminds me of Madonna's "feaux european rich bish accent" :p

Gagaloo911

Out of them all I probably liked her accent from the early part of the Fame era the least. None of the others have bothered me really, although her feaux English accent she has had from time to time in the last few years have not been a favorite.

shoful

I dont wven notice them :sweat:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Serial Chiller

Madge's faux posh accent >> Whatever Gag was trying to do. Madge's was so bad it's iconic :toofunny:

RAMROD

Don't ya'll be giving her evils!! She travels a lot and her way of speaking affected from it.

Otherwise, I pray for SatanGa named Emily to haunt your sleep tonight!!

110413-extra-lady-gaga-youtube-1.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Yo GagaGaga

I feel like she just talks in choppy sentences so it sounds like she's trying to do a British accent but she isn't. Like her sentences aren't smooth throughout, like it sounds like she's starting a new sentence with each word she says

Spoiler

it'll be a miracle if anyone understood what I was trying to say

pk0WWpx.gif

weed

Off topic I guess but that wig is amazing and should be included in ha list of lies bc I was so ready to be bald by a light up wig but she only wore it once

ChicaSkas

I think this is an example of how she fits herself in with any crowd and any situation.

Its a good thing :)

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

SMILE2NE1

"The finest fibre optics in existence"

I am mad she barely wore it too

Jed Mayo
On 7/15/2017 at 0:53 AM, Albertodift said:

Do you like Gaga's fake accents that she's had through out the years? Which one is your favorite?

This one specifically reminds me of Madonna's "feaux european rich bish accent" :p

I miss actually having an idea of what they were up to

Archived