celeb

Vogue calls Zayn "genderfluid" for wearing a lace top

Supersonic

Featured Posts

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Buddy

I don't think there is much outrage. E! News-type celebrity gossip outlets, "Clevver News" in this instance, play stuff up because no one actually cares about celebrity culture that much. A few tweets are not an indicative source of popular opinion. 

Slayer

So stupid. Why is this world so stupid? I feel like we're surrounded by utter f*cking morons.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Roman

In 2017, if one breathes in a wrong way, they will be called racist, homophobic, transphobic etc

People should do something about the real racism and other problems, not try to find little details to accuse someone. It's dumb 

mdr

PunkTheFunk
52 minutes ago, Buddy said:

I don't think there is much outrage. E! News-type celebrity gossip outlets, "Clevver News" in this instance, play stuff up because no one actually cares about celebrity culture that much. A few tweets are not an indicative source of popular opinion. 

Tbh. The only people outraged by stuff like this are millenial Tumblr users :laughga:  The vast majority of people could not give two f*cks.

Fanta

How about they stop labelling every little fart and let us be who we want to be? A lot of us are more than a label and if we want to move forward, we have to focus less on labelling each other and subconsciously dividing ourselves and more on just pure acceptance. 

Werk

Educate me if I'm wrong but honestly who cares?! There are people dying and it's not like this hurt nobody so just let it be. There are more important things to worry about than this bs.  

Creyk
11 hours ago, Albertodift said:

That's ridiculous. Vogue is the one that dubbed the shoot a gender fluid photoshoot. I think they mistook the word "unisex" for "gender fluid". Both words are different but this is 100% not something worth dragging him or Gigi for. 

Wow, this post is so intelligent.

I'm sh00k :hmm:

Illuminati
12 hours ago, drinkmytears said:

Does he do anything except trash the band that gave him a career, the occasional photoshoot, and live off his girlfriends fame? 

i don't think his gf is any more famous than he is + he doesn't really trash the band in comparison to Liam lol.

drinkmytears
5 hours ago, Illuminati said:

i don't think his gf is any more famous than he is + he doesn't really trash the band in comparison to Liam lol.

Liam joked "I used to be in 1D now I'm out free" and has still said since that he wants to get back together and think they will soon.

Zayn has had 1 solo hit and a song with Taylor Swift in a year and a half since he launched his solo project. He's never done a concert. At least Gigi books gigs and does her job.

Not sure why this is such a big deal and people are outraged by it.  Like get over it and move on.  Its not Zayn or Gigis fault they were put in this photo shoot.  Its gender fluid really that black and white? Im sure there are variations of what it means

1 hour ago, drinkmytears said:

Liam joked "I used to be in 1D now I'm out free" and has still said since that he wants to get back together and think they will soon.

Zayn has had 1 solo hit and a song with Taylor Swift in a year and a half since he launched his solo project. He's never done a concert. At least Gigi books gigs and does her job.

6 hours ago, Illuminati said:

None of them trash the band everyone is so critical

drinkmytears
2 minutes ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

None of them trash the band everyone is so critical

Zayn literally has made every interview about 1D.

Archived