Featured Posts

River

So if I used Fame perfume That means that I'm genderfluid? :toofunny:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LordEnigma

I don't really agree that Zayn and Gigi should be considered for the cover...

I don't cross dress often but I consider myself genderfluid because I don't really believe in strict gender norms. :gum:

My sex is male and I usually dress in masculine clothing BUT my brain is more feminine.

At the end of the day, labels suck.

Lion Heart

Im wearing panties rn. OMG IM GENDERFLUID

Wait.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Lion Heart

I also remember BuzzFeed claiming Harry Styles was "revolutionizing the concept of gender" or whatever because he wore a FLORAL SUIT. 

Jesus Christ with these people.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

I'm annoyed with how much people are freaking out about this, though. Vogue maybe shouldn't have leaned in so much but I feel like the point here was that they were saying that gender fluidity as a whole has been very important for breaking down gender norms. People are out here yelling at the two of them for being cis-het which is a major assumption that nobody should be presuming. People can call it whatever, and no Vogue shouldn't be making it seem like they're the poster children of gender fluidity but when a man that's dating an international supermodel wears her t-shirts and openly talks about his eating disorders I think that's actually really important and does help smash gender norms. 

Also I think people seem to forget that if this story was about a GNC activist it would probably be on the last few pages and nobody would have read it. Instead, my entire office spent the day talking about genderfluidity and trying to learn more about it. 

Used to be on here as broadwaybobby in TFM era

Creyk

The outrage is hilarious :toofunny:

Spoiler

But low-key understandable. The SJW-s are at it again!

drinkmytears

Does he do anything except trash the band that gave him a career, the occasional photoshoot, and live off his girlfriends fame? 

MJHolland

who knew the definition of gender fluidity was so not fluid lol 

does seem a little contrived tho 

Eighteen

sure it's a little to the left of where it should be but i like that pop culture is moving in that direction. it doesn't help that people complain about every little thing, they're low key making enemies imo. look at the bigger picture 

Fanta

When self-acceptance and uniqueness met capitalism. People are dying to label themselves anything now just to seem 'cool' and in trend. A more accepting world is way more problematic than I thought it would ever be. Mess.

That's ridiculous. Vogue is the one that dubbed the shoot a gender fluid photoshoot. I think they mistook the word "unisex" for "gender fluid". Both words are different but this is 100% not something worth dragging him or Gigi for. 

Chuckles
3 minutes ago, Albertodift said:

That's ridiculous. Vogue is the one that dubbed the shoot a gender fluid photoshoot. I think they mistook the word "unisex" for "gender fluid". Both words are different but this is 100% not something worth dragging him or Gigi for. 

On point with "unisex"

The first line the guys says sounds like a typical GGD thread :saladga:

Archived