Pacify Him

Well I'd love to see him in stockings and heels ngl:giggle: 

I’m getting on your nerves

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Supersonic
24 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

She said they are EMBRACING gender fluidity which in a way they are. She did not say they are gender fluid. Y'all are so ****ing extra. Stop being butthurt about everything people say or do. And be thankful that it's okay in 2017 to be gender fluid. 

Actually everybody is making fun of of Vogue pulling sh*t out of their ass while also being a bit disrespectful to the genderqueer community they have just recently embraced, but ok work.

This reminds me of Andrew Garfield saying that he's gay just by watching RuPaul's Drag Race :poot:

JusKeepBreathin

Vogue is not in touch with reality anymore. Neither are it's consumers 40 to 50 year old women who still purchase magazines lol

I had an interview with the GM from Bloomingdale once for a position as a visual merchandiser in the store. Mind you, I had already worked as a manager in another store. She asked me if I read Vogue. I said no I use the Style.com app to stay up to date. I' m pretty sure that was a deal breaker for her as the interview went down hill after that. I thought to myself "this condescending bish." She basically scoffed at the App. Meanwhile the App was owned by Vogue and kept up to the minute fashion show updates. Without the articles written by out of touch writers that are writing articles for an aging consumer. I could just scroll through the newest fashion shows and pull trends from there. Anyway the style.com app transition to the Vogue Runway app. Lol "you don't read Vogue" 

B!tch no. But I use their free App.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

witchcocktor

You all are making fun of this, but can any of you actually say what genderfluidity is lmfao. If you started explaining it, it would eventually come down to '' presenting yourself masculine or feminine depending on how you feel at the moment '' which in reality, isn't any different from whatever these two losers are doing.

The Surrealist
27 minutes ago, witchcocktor said:

two losers

No need to be so hostile.

KingRedd

I'm all for standing up for yourself and standing for a cute cause, but 2017 is full of soooooooo many complaints and arguments at this point I could honestly care less about what a magazine says and who they call fluid or not. Way more important things going on.

May I Read You? 😎

StrawberryBlond

See, this is where SJWs have got us. They started this nonsense about 78 genders and it confused everyone. They wanted to be sensitive, so fed into these delusions. The reality is that there are very few gender identities. Cisgender male, cisgender female, trans male, trans female, gender fluid. That's about it. And they're sexual orientations and identities, not genders. You're either the gender you were born as and are happy with it, you change the gender you were born as because you're not happy with it or you equally identify with both genders and change them from one day to the next. There's not much else to say. But then all different "genders" started coming forward and it confused the hell out of everyone and they desperately tried to be PC and show equal representation and it ended up like this. Now we use the terms incorrectly, blow things out of proportion and mislabel people. People have been wearing their partner's clothes for years and it doesn't mean anything more than wanting to establish a one-on-one connection, it's nothing to do with gender identity.

No wonder there are now girls claiming that they're gender non-binary because they don't like wearing dresses or the colour pink or there are now schoolrooms where 7 of the kids claim to be gender non-binary. Kids are hearing these phrases, pick up on their relevancy, want to be cool, so start saying that they identify as this. If the media keeps wrongly reporting on gender identities more ignorance will be published, more people will get confused, more people won't understand what gender identity terms mean.

Archived