💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Vogue calls Zayn "genderfluid" for wearing a lace top

Supersonic

Featured Posts

OMonster

Imagine thinking that wearing something stylistically of the opposite sex makes you gender fluid :sweat:

subtext / fantasy

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince
Just now, Supersonic said:

What kind was it? If it was too runny, I hate to inform you, but you're actually genderliquid.

:air: 

The Surrealist
9 minutes ago, gagagoogoose said:

So is Christian Carino genderfluid too? He wore Gaga's t-shirt

gagastory_647_062417031035.jpg

Vogue is cancelledT

From Vogue:

"Consider the scene one recent morning out in Montauk, New York, where the photos accompanying this story were shot: "

It all makes sense now.

littlepotter

I love how everytime a magazine says somethimg slightly wrong, people are "shocked" and act like it's the first time.

The press always has and always will be misinformed, writing things to get people talking. Congrats, you're doing what they want!

chaeri pls

Dominic

Suddenly everyone is a scholar. They look great btw.

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

The Surrealist
2 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

I love how everytime a magazine says somethimg slightly wrong, people are "shocked" and act like it's the first time.

The press always has and always will be misinformed, writing things to get people talking. Congrats, you're doing what they want!

If people don't comment on magazines articles about social issues, then they would go unnoticed, hence they could infiltrate people's minds and then it becomes like a disease in everybody's brain. Of course they are getting attention which is bad but neglect is far worse.

Reality
6 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Imagine thinking that wearing something stylistically of the opposite sex makes you gender fluid :sweat:

Sadly there are those stupid and ignorant people out there. I mean, there are a lot of people out there that think that a guy wearing a dress and makeup means that they're "transgender".

People will be ignorant, and we've got a long way to go in educating them.

🃏🖤👹

The Surrealist
2 minutes ago, Dominic Marc said:

Suddenly everyone is a scholar. They look great btw.

A scholar in what? Everybody knows that wearing men's or women's clothing doesn't make you gender fluid. This is plain stupidity and sensationalism.

Supersonic
5 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

I mean. Vogue's article was cited but not linked in the article of the OP, no traffic will be redirected to their homepage for their coin.

Robagaga

I think they chose the wrong word, I dont think they really understood what genderfluid means because if they do know what it means this article makes no sense lol

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.

prince

How can Vogue which is meant to be a highly regarded fashion magazine not know what genderfluid means?

whore
50 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

American Vogue just discovered gender fluidity.

The only line worth reading that explains the entire story. 

Regina George

She said they are EMBRACING gender fluidity which in a way they are. She did not say they are gender fluid. Y'all are so ****ing extra. Stop being butthurt about everything people say or do. And be thankful that it's okay in 2017 to be gender fluid. 

Laceface

Ridiculous use of the term. 

Interesting though, the shoot was done by Inez & Vinoodh

Archived