💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Do you dream about Gaga?

Ferrer Zorola

Featured Posts

Ferrer Zorola

The other day I had a dream in which Gaga, Naomi Campbell and I were casually having a picnic because why not and all we did was read Miss Katy Perry. But Gaga was so in character and politically correct like she always is and suddenly I started to picture Katy riding a bycycle in the sky, crossing rainbow rings and with her legs all goofily stretched out. :smh: 

This confirms my subconscience views her as a Ronald McDonald type of character and I HATE childish things when done by adults. 🤔

LIFE IS GOOD

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AlexanderMagno

One dream I remember about Gaga was that she was doing signing autographs after concert. When I got close to her, I hugged her. And that was it, I kept hugging her until I woke up :sweat:

Ferrer Zorola
Just now, AlexanderMagno said:

One dream I remember about Gaga was that she was doing signing autographs after concert. When I got close to her, I hugged her. And that was it, I kept hugging her until I woke up :sweat:

Ow, so f**king sweet :hug:

LIFE IS GOOD

Ferrer Zorola
Just now, LittleLocoCoco said:

One time.

Go on? :stalkga:

LIFE IS GOOD

last night i had a dream she was doing the superbowl again with Justin Bieber as her guest lmfao i was so convinced I wasn't dreaming

calmar

I've had a good handful of dreams about either meeting with her or saying to other people that I know her. Waiting for the dream where she teaches me how to make music and I wake up with a #1 song in my head :whitney: 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Ferrer Zorola
1 minute ago, Jed said:

last night i had a dream she was doing the superbowl again with Justin Bieber as her guest lmfao i was so convinced I wasn't dreaming

Out of all possible options :sharon:

LIFE IS GOOD

YourWhiskyMouth

Had a dream once that I was at the filming of the DWUW video. It's a good video, hope you all get to see it too one day :toofunny:

Kermit

no i dream about mrs piggy cheating on me

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Ferrer Zorola
1 minute ago, calmar said:

I've had a good handful of dreams about either meeting with her or saying to other people that I know her. Waiting for the dream where she teaches me how to make music and I wake up with a #1 song in my head :whitney: 

I like how dreams show who we are as a person and are extensions of our actual attitude lol

🌌

LIFE IS GOOD

calmar
Just now, Ferrer Zorola said:

I like how dreams show who we are as a person and are extensions of our actual attitude lol

🌌

Then I must sound like an obnoxious little roach :sharon: 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Ferrer Zorola
Just now, calmar said:

Then I must sound like an obnoxious little roach :sharon: 

You sounded ambitious

I sounded petty 

and the first to reply @AlexanderMagno sounded v sweet

LIFE IS GOOD

4 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

Out of all possible options :sharon:

I KNOW.

but it's because he's a huge name and always talked about for doing the show

When she is about to release a new album or start a new tour, I dream about her all the time. OMG, about the time she was about to drop Perfect Illusion, I think I dreamt about her every night :air: But it's just normal dreams that I am on a meet and greet or that I am listening to the new music, not too crazy.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived