Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Madonna: Whitney Houston, Sharon Stone are “Horribly Mediocre”

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Killa

Sharon STone isnt that great of an actress nor is Whitney, but Whitney can be convincing in her cute roles she had.

Madonna just doesn't get it, i understand she had to work very hard and probably bite many people, push them, suffer great pain etc. but Whitney's honesty, sweetness, faith etc just come through on screen and record. You can really tell she's not a bad person. You might think she's a bit basic but lol, she's captivating

She's just pressed they have something natural and were enjoying great success. I pitty her, she's so miserable.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thomas P
8 hours ago, F AM E said:

I know, right? This is horribly mediorce :madge:

HOW DARE THEY NOT GIVE A STANDING O???!

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

migamiga
1 minute ago, Thomas P said:

HOW DARE THEY NOT GIVE A STANDING O???!

I think they did though. Kinda hard to see but if pause at 5:02 you can see (at least everyone in the front) is standing

Thomas P
Just now, F AM E said:

I think they did though. Kinda hard to see but if pause at 5:02 you can see (at least everyone in the front) is standing

Nvm

Thomas P
7 hours ago, UrineBlonde said:

Whitney talked Sh*t about Madonna too..so what? I am sure If Whitney was alive the comments would be different..

Also, I don't see the lies..Whitney was an AH-MAZING singer for sure but she's not the full package.

I'm a huge madonna fan and I only know some Whitney songs.

But tbh Whitney is more of the full package than Madge sorry. 

Madonna can sing Dance and act, but she's only decent at each of them.

Whitney can sing and act, and is flawless at the first and really good at the second. 

Neither are the full package, but I think Whitney is more so.

Urine Blonde
23 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

I'm a huge madonna fan and I only know some Whitney songs.

But tbh Whitney is more of the full package than Madge sorry. 

Madonna can sing Dance and act, but she's only decent at each of them.

Whitney can sing and act, and is flawless at the first and really good at the second. 

Neither are the full package, but I think Whitney is more so.

Well, Madonna won a Golden Globe for her critically acclaimed role in Evita

Also, you think Madonna is not a good dancer? have you seen her tours? If not then I would understand you saying that..:awkney:

Let's not forget that being the full package is not just about having talents but its also about charisma, pushing boundaries and brining new stuff to the table and we all know that Madonna did all that before any of her peers. I could literally talk about the things she did for a whole day and thats what makes her special and indeed the QUEEN OF POP.

Hades

Most of us drag and shade every artist we don't like. Don't be so surprised that most celebrities can be bitches like us. To call Whitney mediocre is ironic though...

shoful

This note has literally reaffirmed my unequivocal love and adoration for Madonna!

84384023.gif

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Smother Em Eh
11 hours ago, Anveeroy said:

I love Madonna but ...

Her personality sucks!  

Tell me about it, I mean she has some great songs and is an interesting artist, but her personality falls far below the neutral line. She comes off as really arrogant, shady and cold. But that's her personality. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Ricardo

This is very human, you all acting like you've never felt jealousy of others and felt like you're not good enough, this is a letter she wrote for her then boyfriend, obviously very personal that wasn't intended to be read by the public eye.

shoful
1 minute ago, Ricardo said:

This is very human, you all acting like you've never felt jealousy of others and felt like you're not good enough, this is a letter she wrote for her then boyfriend, obviously very personal that wasn't intended to be read by the public eye.

Exactly! The things I say to just my friends about some people..

tumblr_nhey6sT6Dv1sp26u3o1_500.gif

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

En_Sabah_Nur

Madonna told The Sun. “One thing I was struck by with Whitney Houston is I remember she sort of came out as a singer around the same time I did. I remember looking at her singing and hearing people talk about her, and just thinking, ‘Oh my God. She’s such a beautiful woman and my God, what an incredible voice. I wish I could sing like that.’ I just remember being extremely envious of her and also touched by her innocence.” (March 12, 2012.)

...and mediocre!???  :awkney:

:giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup:

Egypt. W

MyQueen
14 hours ago, Pablo said:

Madonna wishes she could sing half as good as Whitney :bye:

No she doesn t!

Madonna has fabulous career and she didnt even need a voice like WH or MC.

Anveeroy

Sometimes we support blindly and that's bad.

I would criticize Gaga if she had done this but she will never do. :)

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Archived