Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Madonna: Whitney Houston, Sharon Stone are “Horribly Mediocre”

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Drin Lon
12 minutes ago, MusicLover83 said:

She really did. Her sex book got banned, her album erotica didn't do well (brilliant album by the way), she was so creative and kept getting **** on by the general public. I feel she was way too ahead of her time. Her album would have done well now maybe. We're more open to taboo things now than back then. 

The thing is Erotica wasn't only about sex, she really pushed the sex theme tho. After "Where Life Begins" the other tracks deal with other topics. For example, Why It's So Hard is basically a song about acceptance and love...

I'm just bitter how underappreciated Erotica is tbh :nails:

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
insight
13 hours ago, MusicLover83 said:

She really did. Her sex book got banned, 

no, it wasn't...well maybe in Japan where it was sold in outer cardboard slipcase.

On 7/17/2017 at 6:06 AM, GagaInTheZone said:

In an interview in 1988, Whitney Houston said she'd kill Madonna because of how Madonna is using sex in her imagery. Same mess

I don't think Whitney has ever said something negative about Mariah. There was been tabloid quotes (I'd drown my daughter) but nothing concrete. Only shade I've heard was when she said something like "before Madonna it was Babyface and I"

Lucas
8 hours ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

I don't think Whitney has ever said something negative about Mariah. There was been tabloid quotes (I'd drown my daughter) but nothing concrete. Only shade I've heard was when she said something like "before Madonna it was Babyface and I"

You mean "about Madonna" ?
Here's the article 

insight

"Madonna's a goner; I have more talent than her, ultimately I'll last longer."

Whitney Houston in 1986.

12 hours ago, GagaInTheZone said:

You mean "about Madonna" ?
Here's the article 

yes about Madonna and thank you, i've never seen concrete proof of a diss until then. Guess Celine is the only innocent one :giggle:

MusicLover83
On 7/18/2017 at 3:27 PM, insight said:

no, it wasn't...well maybe in Japan where it was sold in outer cardboard slipcase.

It was banned in Japan and Ireland. Which I think is funny cause Japan has p.o.r.n. and even comics that are a million times worse. Lmao 

Galagala
On 14/07/2017 at 1:53 AM, UrineBlonde said:

don't mix things up bobo the letter is from the 90's not 2016...

Sorry, that was the letter and it meant that were her true thoughts. She should share kindness under the lame light but we can find out her real personality through this.  1990?2016? It doesn't matter because we all know Madonna usually disses other celebrities. She is talented ,but her personality sucks. 

I mean her attitude is wrong, yes, but this letter is almost 30 years old, very personal and written while she was angry.

I feel this is so unfair.

insight
7 hours ago, MusicLover83 said:

It was banned in Japan and Ireland. Which I think is funny cause Japan has p.o.r.n. and even comics that are a million times worse. Lmao 

it was not banned in Japan. It was sold in stores nut in an outer slipcase.

as regards Ireland, the book sold upon its initial release, but after one month of sales it was taken out from bookstores as per The Censorship Board's request.

Archived