Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Madonna: Whitney Houston, Sharon Stone are “Horribly Mediocre”

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Kermit
5 minutes ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

Why does a letter from the early 90s even matter anymore?

because pop culture followers love drama 

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Antonio
1 hour ago, Anveeroy said:

I love Madonna but ...

Her personality sucks!  

that was in the 90s and you said it yourself that she felt depressed at the time, let go

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

xoxo Craig

Madonna should take a look at her own discography in recent years:madge:

Whitney is iconic and is a ledgend. Sorry, but this is why i hate Madonna. Such an bad selfish attitude. :awkney:

End Racism Now

XXXXX
24 minutes ago, River said:

This letter was written when 90% of GGD was not even born...:awkney:

:oprah:

Galagala

And she is the woman of the year in 2016. She've also been encouraging people to spread love and respect women. 

Urine Blonde

Whitney talked Sh*t about Madonna too..so what? I am sure If Whitney was alive the comments would be different..

Also, I don't see the lies..Whitney was an AH-MAZING singer for sure but she's not the full package.

Urine Blonde
5 minutes ago, Galagala said:

And she is the woman of the year in 2016. She've also been encouraging people to spread love and respect women. 

don't mix things up bobo the letter is from the 90's not 2016...

Slayer

What a veiny-armed, thin-lipped mess. :reductive: 

It's an interesting read, though. Shows a lot of insecurity behind that bitchy bravado. SNS. 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Urine Blonde
13 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

Madonna should take a look at her own discography in recent years:madge:

Whitney is iconic and is a ledgend. Sorry, but this is why i hate Madonna. Such an bad selfish attitude. :awkney:

you said it "recent years" while the letter is from the early 90's..
Also, are you denying how ICONIC and LEGENDARY madonna is? let's be honest for a sec because Gaga wouldn't be the same without Madonna and thats something she mentioned herself..:trollga:

shoful

This is why I love Madonna.

tumblr_lvoscvP8G01qejgz3o1_500.gif

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

brit4ever
50 minutes ago, gagzus said:

Madonna? Mad at a black woman who had infinitely more talent and will have a longer legacy? Shocking it's not like she was the same with Janet Jackson or anything. 

And she can't talk about horribly mediocre when even in her peak she danced like an old white lady and spent time stealing ideas and causing controversy just to make up for a lack of talent. And before y'all come for me stop relying on age old reciepts and she's only called the QoP because she's white janet was and still has more original impact.

The part about Janet is such a tea, imo. Madonna even stole Britney from Janet. It is visible that Britney's way of performing and music style are a lot more like Janet's and MJ's than Madonna's, but Madonna took advantage of the situation and made Britney her protege(and was leaching off Britney's popularity in the 00s). Imo, Janet is far more influencial than Madonna.

Spoiler

Madonna is still the Queen of pop, though.

Urine Blonde
1 minute ago, shoful said:

This is why I love Madonna.

tumblr_lvoscvP8G01qejgz3o1_500.gif

THE ONE AND ONLY :reductive:

androiduser

she has always been terribly insecure and cared what people thought of her, in spite of trying to prove the world otherwise

Archived