💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Madonna: Whitney Houston, Sharon Stone are “Horribly Mediocre”

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

KURUSHITOVSKA

This is rude, those were her own personal feelings and you can see she didnt feel well. Completely rude, it's disgusting that people do this for the money.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PanPikus

Inb4 #MadonnaIsOverParty :toofunny:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

maxthewonderdog

And there is her classic nasty personality rearing its ugliness once again. She's such a joyless and insecure person.

Lanius

There's speculation that this letter was fake. Madonna was clearly shooked by Whitney in the early 90's so I believe it.enhanced-20287-1433865062-3.png?downsizetumblr_inline_o399lmEP1V1s2uupz_500.gif

codymonster

Madonna, your voice is worse than mediocre, so let's not even go there :toofunny:

Starbucks
Just now, BloodyGlory said:

I was about to get a stan card....

Postpone ha! :reductive:

Your everyday cups of kindness

Levine

You know I'm NOT (totally not lol) a madonna fan, but let's not pretend that Whitney had never shaded or dragged Madonna in the past.

It was just like that back in the years. Not trying to justify her, but yeah. 

This is so unfair to her tho. 

XXXXX
Just now, Koben said:

Postpone ha! :reductive:

Right, I'm gonna postpone it until she apologizes.

But I'm not even sure she said it. Media.... you know....

River

This letter was written when 90% of GGD was not even born...:awkney:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

17 minutes ago, Anveeroy said:

The Queen of Pop reportedly penned a letter to actor John Enos (who briefly dated Madonna) in the early 1990s in which she calls Whitney Houston and actress Sharon Stone "horribly mediocre," and it's going up for auction next week and is expected to sell for at least $3000-$5000.

Madonna begins the letter by explaining that she’s been in a “foul mood lately” and is “so uncomfortable in my own skin right now”.

“I have made so many people angry that I’m being punished and basically made to be quiet and sit in a corner, whole other less interesting and exciting people are reaping the benefits of the roads I’ve paved. It’s so unequivocally frustrating to read that Whitney Houston has the music career I wish I had and Sharon Stone has the film career I’ll never have. Not because I want to be these women because I’d rather die, but they’re so horribly mediocre and they’re always being held up as paragons of virtue and some sort of measuring stick to humiliate me.”

http://www.breatheheavy.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/madonna-letter1-1.jpeg

http://www.breatheheavy.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/madonna-letter2-1.jpeg

More @ http://www.breatheheavy.com/madonna-calls-whitney-houston-horribly-mediocre-in-unearthed-letter-from-the-90s/

Thoughts? 

"Madonna begins the letter by explaining that she’s been in a “foul mood lately” and is “so uncomfortable in my own skin right now." That line explains everything that follows. Deep down I think she really is self conscious all the time about herself, hence her terrible, insufferable behavior.

For one thing, Whitney Houston is a legend for a reason, Madonna could never ever reach those notes or hold notes as long as she could. For someone talking about paving the way for women she really loves knocking them down. 

I just can't get behind Madonna for that reason. She's just so miserable about herself she goes after other women both older and younger than her. Get over it Madge; you're a legend and still selling concert tickets. Stop trying to live up to what everyone else is doing. 

Kermit

okay but you all are acting like madonna never had the queen-bitch-diva attitude before?

like as if that's what she wasn't known for

like that's not what got her the queen of pop status

:poot:

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Archived