Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Super Bowl Starring LG Emmy-nominated show

DavidLirk

Featured Posts

SlayGagaloo
1 minute ago, Jed said:

that's what i thought. people reallllllllly need to check their facts before they build everyone's hopes up just to tear them down. can the OP or a mod change the title before everyone feels betrayed by something that was never true in the first place

She's credited = she'll win :)

Over.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AlexanderMagno
14 minutes ago, DavidLirk said:

1486349285_943182_1486368810_noticia_fot

Lady Gaga scores her third nomination after being announced today as a nominee for her Superbowl Performance in the category of Outstanding Special Class Program - 2017

She was previously nominated for Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga: Cheek to Cheek Live! and The Fame Monster the Monster Ball Tour at Madison Square Garden

Do you think that this will definitely be the time that she will collect and Emmy? Submit your comments!

SOURCE: http://www.emmys.com/awards/nominees-winners/2017/outstanding-special-class-programs

FULL SUPER BOWL NOMINEES (Other categories): http://www.emmys.com/shows/super-bowl-li-halftime-show-starring-lady-gaga

Please change the title. Lady Gaga isn't nominated :/ the show is. Even if it wins all the Emmys, none will go to Gaga.

Stef

THis is gonna be NFL’s Emmy if it does win tho. Gaga won’t be an Emmy winner.  Am I right?

Signature loading… 👹🖤

DavidLirk

OK SO to not cause more confusion by the moment this post is reflecting only the nominees of the show. Let's wait until somebody can confirm if she's credited in any award.

Jonathanholland

They have to win this, the show was amazing!

Before there was love, there was silence

The Surrealist

As I already said she is not nominated but good for her team getting those 6 nominations. 

KleinGa

Let me clear up the perfect confusion happening rn. 

Based on my reasoning, research and deductive skills:

Lady Gaga is not nominated for an Emmy Award .

The "Superbowl LI Halftime Show Starring Lady Gaga" is nominated.

If there are any wins, LADY GAGA will NOT receive an Emmy trophy.

Refer to link in OP to see those credited, they will receive the trophy.

Archived