Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Super Bowl Starring LG Emmy-nominated show

DavidLirk

Featured Posts

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

do we know a thousand percent sure she would win the emmy if the category won? there's a difference between the program being nominated and her being nominated

Anveeroy

it got 6 nominations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

yASSsss

This emmy will go to NFL,not Gaga :/

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Just now, yASSsss said:

This emmy will go to NFL,not Gaga :/

that's what i thought. people reallllllllly need to check their facts before they build everyone's hopes up just to tear them down. can the OP or a mod change the title before everyone feels betrayed by something that was never true in the first place

DavidLirk
2 minutes ago, Jed said:

do we know a thousand percent sure she would win the emmy if the category won? there's a difference between the program being nominated and her being nominated

well, the same happened in 2015 with Katy Perry and she was a credited nominee :/

AlexanderMagno

But Gaga isn't nominated :poot: even if the show wins, the Emmy doesn't go to her

yASSsss
Just now, Jed said:

that's what i thought. people reallllllllly need to check their facts before they build everyone's hopes up just to tear them down. can the OP or a mod change the title before everyone feels betrayed by something that was never true in the first place

I checked again and apparently they haven't credited anyone so who knows  :duck:

ViviLittleM
Just now, AlexanderMagno said:

But Gaga isn't nominated :poot: even if the show wins, the Emmy doesn't go to her

She is in two of them

yASSsss
4 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

She's credited for Outstanding Music Direction too!

She isn't credited in any of the categories. 

Just now, DavidLirk said:

well, the same happened in 2015 with Katy Perry and she was a credited nominee :/

http://www.emmys.com/shows/super-bowl-li-halftime-show-starring-lady-gaga

not a single one of the nominees are Gaga the title of the show is starring lady gaga which is different than her being nominated. I want her to be but im telling you guys to be absolutely sure before you get upset

Archived