💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Super Bowl Starring LG Emmy-nominated show

DavidLirk

Featured Posts

asana15
4 hours ago, yASSsss said:

the performer is only eligible for 'award shows or variety event programs'.Gaga's halftime show unfortunately doesn't come under either of these categories :(

Anything nominated under the Special Class qualifies. It's a catch all category. It already confirming the rules. 

@Talent

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarlightSeiya
3 hours ago, JR Gg said:

Bitch where? Most viewers on TV yes but highest ratings :neyde: 

Bone Apple Tea bebe

the performance is incredible, the team really did a good job, Gaga was amazing!!!!!!!!!  I liked the costumes, the choreography, the music direction  camara, I'm sure they'll win various awards.

andreas85

Not fake news but great news! She deserved these nominations and we all know it. She trained several months for that and she clearly takes herself just as seriously as she has always been doing. That moment when she mentioned something about her parents during Million Reasons was especially powerful moment.

Bradley
On 7/14/2017 at 5:30 PM, yASSsss said:

the performer is only eligible for 'award shows or variety event programs'.Gaga's halftime show unfortunately doesn't come under either of these categories :(

But, isn't the Superbowl halftime show a 'variety event program'? It's a 'special class program' after all.

yASSsss
31 minutes ago, Bradley said:

But, isn't the Superbowl halftime show a 'variety event program'? It's a 'special class program' after all.

i'm not sure about this but it doesn't matter anyway :sweat: 

this blog has confirmed that Gaga is indeed nominated for an Emmy :tony:

"Correction: A previous version of this story stated that Lady Gaga wouldn't earn an Emmy for any of the nominations, which is incorrect. Gaga is nominated as a "performer" in the Super Bowl LI Halftime Show Starring Lady Gaga, according to a rep for the show's producer. That could earn her an Emmy win if the halftime show wins in the Outstanding Special Class Program category. Refinery29 regrets the error."

http://www.refinery29.com/2017/07/163326/lady-gaga-2017-emmys-superbowl-halftime-show

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Bradley
11 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

i'm not sure about this but it doesn't matter anyway :sweat: 

this blog has confirmed that Gaga is indeed nominated for an Emmy :tony:

"Correction: A previous version of this story stated that Lady Gaga wouldn't earn an Emmy for any of the nominations, which is incorrect. Gaga is nominated as a "performer" in the Super Bowl LI Halftime Show Starring Lady Gaga, according to a rep for the show's producer. That could earn her an Emmy win if the halftime show wins in the Outstanding Special Class Program category. Refinery29 regrets the error."

http://www.refinery29.com/2017/07/163326/lady-gaga-2017-emmys-superbowl-halftime-show

That's great news.

I'm curious though, Coldplay's halftime show was also nominated for this category, Outstanding Special Class Program but why wasn't Coldplay a credited nominee?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primetime_Emmy_Award_for_Outstanding_Special_Class_Program

yASSsss
7 hours ago, Bradley said:

That's great news.

I'm curious though, Coldplay's halftime show was also nominated for this category, Outstanding Special Class Program but why wasn't Coldplay a credited nominee?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primetime_Emmy_Award_for_Outstanding_Special_Class_Program

maybe because Coldplay's name wasn't included in the title- "Super Bowl 50 Halftime Show" :sweat: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Bradley
47 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

maybe because Coldplay's name wasn't included in the title- "Super Bowl 50 Halftime Show" :sweat: 

I doubt that. Maybe they weren't impressive enough to be counted as a nominee. :emma:

Archived