💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Kesha - Woman

TheCureinMalibu

Featured Posts

15jocart
8 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I thought it started out so promising (I actually preferred the little snippet at the beginning!) but I think the chorus could have been so much more. Ultimately, there aren't enough lyrics in it for me. I don't know, it just seems a bit rushed. I'm glad to see she hasn't lost her fun spirit and will still keep making happy music that her fans love. But for now, I'm still championing Praying. I hope the whole album will still turn out to be her best, though.

If I had any qualm with the song, it's this. The bridge is like 20 years long, and could be cut in half to put in another verse, or at least changed up more.

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miel

Love the song, and the video is quirky and funny and nicely shot. Really excited for the new album.

That said, it still breaks my heart that all these relatively simple yet well done pop videos (this, Praying, New Rules by Dua Lipa) have come out, and we don't really get anything from Gaga. Oh well.

3 points in and ready for more

just another gay

I have an impression that Ke$ha was all about catchy but tacky Auto-tune Dance bop before, her comeback with this and Praying totally got me SHOOOK

John Slayne

I'm a mother****ing woman, baby, alright
I don't need a man to be holding me too tight

19965077_840317829458173_1278722755_n.gi

I'm a mother****ing woman, baby, that's right
I'm just having fun with my ladies here tonight

20067835_840317916124831_836439941_n.gif

Don't buy me a drink, I make my money
Don't touch my weave, don't call me "honey"
'Cause I run my ****, baby

tumblr_inline_ot2po302B21rbzekk_540.gif

Stef
15 minutes ago, John Slayne said:

I'm a mother****ing woman, baby, alright
I don't need a man to be holding me too tight

https://scontent.fbts4-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t34.0-12/19965077_840317829458173_1278722755_n.gif?fallback=1&oh=8c57d1c24548706fa326e33d0778e042&oe=596AD7B3

I'm a mother****ing woman, baby, that's right
I'm just having fun with my ladies here tonight

https://scontent.fbts4-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t34.0-12/20067835_840317916124831_836439941_n.gif?fallback=1&oh=d49ef2c6c4e9d3afeb3b2cca1c75bc0c&oe=596AF797

Don't buy me a drink, I make my money
Don't touch my weave, don't call me "honey"
'Cause I run my ****, baby

https://68.media.tumblr.com/6301cd777d7d1f67273571a34ce4ac45/tumblr_inline_ot2po302B21rbzekk_540.gif

EDIT: why isn't it embedding the gifs??? :gum:

Best way to embed them now is to click “insert other media” at the bottom of the text box and click “insert image from URL”

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Panchecco

oh wow I didn't listen to the snippet when it leaked so I was not expecting this sound AT ALL

I like it but for now Prayer >>>>>>>>>

MusicLover83

Love this song! I also love the fact she is using the dap kings as her backup band. That's kickass! Can't wait for this new album! :-):excited2:

The Fame

This song has SERIOUSLY grown on me. It makes me want to run free and just dance! Love it! 

The only part I don't like is at the very end- that weird, repetitive robotic laugh/hiccup noise. It's kinda jarring and doesn't really fit in my opinion. 

C1trus

What's that song before Kesha said "okay shut up"

Is that hers or it's already existing?

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Reid LePage
On 7/14/2017 at 6:53 PM, come to papa said:

I have an impression that Kesha was all about catchy but tacky Auto-tune Dance bop before, her comeback with this and Praying totally got me SHOOOK

fixed hun :selena:

juju

Is it "don't touch my WEED" or "don't touch my WEAVE"? I hear weed :emma: 

❤ x ❤

Reid LePage
1 hour ago, juju said:

Is it "don't touch my WEED" or "don't touch my WEAVE"? I hear weed :emma: 

it's weave gurl

people think its wig tho :selena: 

Archived